Pictures Of My Zona Zenith

Will Arnold

love the colour.

hate the stickers.

nice bike overall (everybody loves a bargain).

give me your pure.

I swear you get a new frame every month Will :P, I remember the old T-pro, then T-lite long, Toxsin mod, Pure, others, and now this! :-

Hmm, anyone wanna make bets on what Will gets next month! Fiver says its a Triton :P

Will 'Davetrials' Arnold :-

• 2 weeks later...

Not bad Master William, not bad. Still mines bigger than yours lol :P:lol:

Will that bike be making an appearance in Portugal this summer or will you have moved on to a different frame by then? ;)

From the geo it sounds like its a tweaked XTP.

Did you enjoy the wakefest? I decided against going to London today so I'm in Aberystwyth till tomorrow if you care to pop in. Loads of nice places to ride over here.

anyways let me know if you do come over, my number is 00351 965237588 (send me an sms and i'll call u back)

later

• 1 month later...

I just bought the frame with a chris king headset, I hope it's gonna be ok!

I bought an 04 onza t-rex frame also, but decided it was going to be too short for me since I'm fairly tall. it's brand new and never ridden so I rekon I'm a bit silly for buying aonther frame. the t-rex now has nothing to do so I'm looking to sell it I think!!!! damn. learning lessons the hard way.

Let me know peeps if you know anyone who's interested in the t-rex. Can't wait to receive the zona with headset.

What is the difference between chris king headsets and other ones? What makes a good headset?

feel free to PM... cheers guys

Ant