.a

Sponge

Seriously, stop adding me on MSN or trying to send texts. It's not gonna work. Only people I know personally are getting things. Say this, and its a no no :P :"M8 cn u lyk brng m3 bck a zhi mod bike, ill pay u bck wid sum profit"

Only buy what I am publicly selling on the forum. Not too hard to understand is it.

You asked for it. Hell you had all the price's in your sig, and you've never stopped going on about how cheap stuff is there, and how your bringing people back stuff. Could you have really expected anything less?

You might as well haev dangled a steak over a lion and then complained when you get your hand taken off.

:closedeyes:

You asked for it. Hell you had all the price's in your sig, and you've never stopped going on about how cheap stuff is there, and how your bringing people back stuff. Could you have really expected anything less?

You might as well haev dangled a steak over a lion and then complained when you get your hand taken off.

:closedeyes:

I was a little bit silly not to make it clear from the start that random people were'nt getting anything. I went on about the prices mainly because loads of people couldn't stop asking me on MSN. :- .

I went on about the prices mainly because loads of people couldn't stop asking me on MSN. :- .

...and not becuase you wanted to show off?

This whole thing reminds me of the Mollie Sugden sketch in little brittan. :lol:

WTF :blink: I thought that places as beautiful as that only exist in the Windows wallpaper directory. I really envy you, I'd so much like to visit China one day - but I never will unless my attitude to spending money will change. Very interesting to read about what riders ask about, what they ride on etc.

Maybe you want to cover yourself with Zhi frames at the airport, you'll no doubt look like one of these funny machines from Doctor Who. Just stick a handlebar out and they'll definitely let you on the plane without even going through the customs.

No, those Control forks have disc mounts too :- .

I think I should really make it clear that I only get stuff specially for certain people I know well. Unless I specifically say that something is up for sale.

I get too much of this:

Sent : 22 July 2006 15:09:11

To : pissoffthepublic@hotmail.com

Subject : echo lite forks,zoo bars

| | | Inbox

hellow sorry to be another one of your annoying persons to ask you if you could get me something.but i am struggling with money to buy product and wondering if you could try and get me some echo lite forks and black zoo bars.if you could that would be great. i know i dont know personaly im sorry about that and i know you are getting loads of people just like me asking for stuff.if you could that would be great

thanks alot jamie.

Seriously guys, don't assume that I've got a truck with me, I can't bring all of Deng's factory with me :P

WTF Jamie the little scratter!!!, one of my mates he wants a "NEW" zoo frame lol.. and everything new to go with it... :lol:

I can only feel ashamed that hes asking you:S why can't he just wait the fag!!! lol

I think you should stop wasting your time discussing and whining about this stuff. Seriously, stop, please its getting dull. :rolleyes:

It's just that when he starts posting up emails he's been sent, that are intended for his eyes only, he goes and posts it up here with the email address for all to see. Not very fair.

Does this really need discussion? He has said that he is not prepared to buy people stuff, and rightly so.

If he does end up having surplus, he will post here as he did with the shoes, all you have to do if you want something is post that your interested, and let sponge make the move by PM.

I do admit, that i'd rather get the shoes sooner than later, but come on folks, I don't imagine getting cheap trials part's is the sole reason he has gone there, and I know I for one wouldn't have been anywhere near this forum with scenery like that to explore.

To be honest, if I was there getting trials parts that cheap, i'd be telling the forum too, but I would have clearly stated that I was not going to buy people things.

I find it funny, how someonw can send sponge an e-mail asking him to buy them something, yet the person can't even be arsed to punctuate the e-mail or spell thing's correctly.

/rant

To be honest, if I was there getting trials parts that cheap, i'd be telling the forum too, but I would have clearly stated that I was not going to buy people things.

Ching ching.

If he went there, found all this cheap shit, all these riders, and the culture, it'd be pretty shit of him to not post. To be fair, i'm quite interested in the chinese scene, and how they percieve us, and if these cheap part stories are true.

He's doing the people that have got cheap stuff so far a massive favour. Taking time out of his holiday to investigate and order parts he has no interest in himself, and then taking the time and effort to package them up and bring them home.

All's i can say is thanks for posting the pictures, that place looks awesome. :blink::o

Sponge, can you compare Zhi bars to Zoo ones? They're look very similar but are they identical (apart from stickers, of course)?

Do you know what alu are they made from? 7075 or 6061?

What's the weight of them?

PS: just in case, I don't want to buy those bars from you. I only want some information :)

Edited by zordon

Zordon,

the Zhi bars are very similar to the Zoo bars in terms of shape. The differences I have noticed so far, are of course the outer finish, and the fact that the Zhi bars have thicker walls than the Zoo bars. The length of the Zhi bars are 740mm like the Zoo bars. But I really don't know about weight or material.

My guesses are that its a bit heavier than the Zoo bar, but possibly stiffer due to thicker tubing? I guess its made of 7075 as I don't really know of any 6061 bars myself, apart from the Raceface Diabolus. :rolleyes:

Edited by Sponge

Can you bring me back a lady-boy on the cheap/sly? If you could that would just be fantabulous... :)

That place does look rather glorious for riding, also, as Mark put it, scarily picturesque (sp?).....

Might have a wee holiday over there...

Not trying to sound ""rascist"" or anything before any of you whiney bastards complain but, can everyone speak english? Is it not a wee bitty hard to understand them?? :huh:

Can you bring me back a lady-boy on the cheap/sly? If you could that would just be fantabulous... :)

That place does look rather glorious for riding, also, as Mark put it, scarily picturesque (sp?).....

Might have a wee holiday over there...

Not trying to sound ""rascist"" or anything before any of you whiney bastards complain but, can everyone speak english? Is it not a wee bitty hard to understand them?? :huh:

i must admit im chinese and when i go out to my "own" country (usualy HK even though its not a country) , there talking sometimes do my head in, depends what lauguage (theres loads of different types) , if its mandarin you have no chance but cantonese is a bit easier to understand as most of them can talk english.

JK