Cracked Hope Pro 2

bikerboy16

here are some pictures of my cracked hope pro 2 hub. i was just riding around doing some hops a big

crunch thought it had slipped looked down and there was a big crack across it so i was just wondering what

you people think of this and has it happened to anyone else yet i have only had the hub for about a month

or 2 so not long and i'm not a heavy rider so i'm abit confused why this has happen so please leave your

opinions and what you think about this

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

here is a link if the pictures dont work http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/?op=list&amp...3&function=

Porter did his!

Thing is what i have seen out and about are people are buying/running the pro II hub not the pro II trials hub!!

The Pro II trials comes in 6sp or singlespeed flavors as the Pro II comes in 9spd flavor.

I've enjoyed telling people to get lost that have bought them off me and used em wrongly.

By way Hope have cracked down on wraanty on this issue too!!

Hope mono ***, this is not the first time i have seen a pro 11 do this, that bad luck man, hope you get itsorted soon :).

yeh don't worry get sorted now the shop which i took it to had never seen anything like that before so he was abit suprised to see it so should be back riding in no time

I've enjoyed telling people to get lost that have bought them off me and used em wrongly.

Huray for customer service.

Well, i've seen smaller cracks in builders arses. That's a beaut. Best get in touch with hope (Y).

Actually, metaphor gone a bit wrong there. But you know what i mean.

Edited by JT!

Huray for customer service.

Well, i've seen smaller cracks in builders arses. That's a beaut. Best get in touch with hope (Y).

Well Hope don;t allwoe it for trials use anymore seeings as they make a hub directly for it. I'm only reapeting to the customers what i have as my guied line!

JT is officaly gay with the latter of the comment

Well Hope don;t allwoe it for trials use anymore seeings as they make a hub directly for it. I'm only reapeting to the customers what i have as my guied line!

JT is officaly gay with the latter of the comment

JT is the daddy!

Anyways thats pretty mental even if it is not the trials version.... I would not expect the hub shell to do that. Fair enough if all the internals got mangled like the engagements, springs ect.

Devon Cycles, 2 Frankfort Gate, Plymouth, Devon

I just closed it down recently from the old ownership (Ken Dyer) to change it all about and get new stock in

Alext, Trials mama, Prawn, Rideside, Tom, Kirean have all been in there using my stock and tools for free and also bought some stuff of me discounted for mates!

I'm not in there much when it was open, pay people to do that

When it was open? It's now shut? You pay people to be in a shut shop?

I wasn't asking if you had some kind of bike shop, just amazed people bought things off you. Especially with your attitude to customer (dis)service you've displayed in this thread.

EBC

Spike is my 2nd kinda godfarther he run the MTB side of it. use to do the motorcycle with my dad but MTB took off

Andy Freeman is my main godfarther

My old man

Debbi use to do the accoutns and ordering but she elft about 6 years ago

Erm ... karren the tuck shop lass

Emma, Martinas daughter who works on the G floor in packing and saling (an ex)

Dorapty she des all the floating mount and disc punching...class lady

Erm if i got pics of me in tut shop that do you?

It's one post, it's differn when you have a paying cusotmer in your shop

I just closed it down recently from the old ownership (Ken Dyer) to change it all about and get new stock in

Alext, Trials mama, Prawn, Rideside, Tom, Kirean have all been in there using my stock and tools for free and also bought some stuff of me discounted for mates!

I thought when you moved down there you worked in the uni up until not so long ago?

Equally, you told me not so long ago that you couldn't ride trials for ages 'cos you'd destroyed your back hence you were selling your bike, but it seems you've got another one up and running now?

What is your Dad's name?