The Custom Bicycle Thread

nickyw

Apologies to who I swiped this pic from.......right angle and all that! (Y)

IPB Image

I did this for a laugh, and then started thinking about how a `counter weight` at the rear would help/hinder riding..... obviously not a baby, but enough to make you SUPER stable on the back wheel. (feel it in your head) I can't quite think how it would really help yet.....but I'm working on it!

Anyone know...what I think I'm talking about? :blink:

I did this for a laugh, and then started thinking about how a `counter weight` at the rear would help/hinder riding..... obviously not a baby, but enough to make you SUPER stable on the back wheel. (feel it in your head) I can't quite think how it would really help yet.....but I'm working on it!

I don't think the weight pussies will like the idea.

Anyway, presumably the weight wouldn't automatically lift the bike up, just help with balance? It would be good for a training device kinda thing, but it would be crap in practice. Dropping off of things would be useless as it would be easier without it. And the front end would probably come up waaay too fast. ANd it would look poo, and feel poo. But, as I said, woould be alright for practice.

IPB Image

lol if there was a baby in the back of that it'd swing round over your back wheel and the baby would drag along the floor LMAO!