Damon Adamant Video 2

Damon W

Damned finely performed bicycling there , good sir . Incidentally , what's up with all the terrible speeds off Eengoedidee ? I always get absurdly fast speeds off 'em as shown in diagram A :

[attachmentid=6294]

( w00t !1!111 D/L ing @ 3171Kb/sec. )

post-3439-1154635738_thumb.jpg

next time use cnal aunt (haha just kiddin) nice vid, great music, in flames and generaly black metal roolz, it goes great with your stile, aggressive riding needs aggressive music:D

p.s: i suggest u use a sepultura or a dimmu borgir song :P

edit: the band is a nal c unt :)

HAHA :lol: a nal c unt *** HHAHA :P

Im gonna use that in my next vid just because of that!!! maybe "im hitler" or "american woman"

dunno when im gonna make a new vid though :ermm:

WiiiiIIiii!!!

Ahh right.. I was just going by what somebody said in another post about 'good advert for tarty wheel builds' or something.. I must have got the wrong end of the stick of something.. fair enough, appologies lol.

J.

I was just guessing aswell... :P Watched it again... you make me sick you really do.

cheers for the comments i understand that many wont like the song, but in my defence i love it

next vid should be more enjoyable for more people :)(Y):-:o

in a bitch

that song kicks ass it makes the video a lot better and its f**king amazing without music in first place!

i`m curios what would they have said if you had used some enya or gregorians songs =)) anyways if I will ride like you when i have two years of experience i`m gonna be the happyest man ever to live on this planet, keep riding :P

Im not sure what we are all interested in here?

Damon is quite obviously seriously on his game.

if i was that good i wouldnt give a shit about the music i put on a vid.

id be stoked on my riding.

Maybe there should be a video editing thread aswell as a riding enthusiast's thread?

Beasty riding (Y)

Riding was insane, theres no ignoring that!

However I didnt exactly get a buzz from this video. First off, I found repeating the same move 3 times from different angles got a bit tedious.

I wasnt a fan of some fo your angles, but thats just a personal preference by the producer, so not really commentable. A lot of people dont like the way I film, but like I say, its personal preference.

The main issue I think is some of the lighting in the shots. A lot of them just seemed dull and didnt do anything for me. Even just playing around with the lighting and contrast in an edit would help give a bit more clarity and definition to the shots. A bit of colour and sharpness to the frames will make people go "wow" at the whole frame, not just the line you are pulling. Its the same with photography. A good photo will always be sharp, clear and with amazing definition adn clarity.

Im not trying to pick holes, as I feel with a little time and effort, that video could have been truely amazing. Just trying to help you out with someting you clearly have a passion for.

Andy

Edited by Andy@NBR

Cool vid mate. But why is everyone having ago and saying the music is gash in toms vid but not in this. I think heavier music is better than light stuff. But as i saynice vid. That drop gap hurt at all. See you in notts if i can make it mate

:blink: all i can say is watch out neil!

haha Neil never rides with me and Craig no more, think hes planning a trials domination. hes a fat gut. :-

nah hel be thinking of sum sicko lines to do in sheff or summat.

tick tick (the sounds of a geniuses brain) :huh: