Ipods? Are They Good Or Bad?

Joel

ARe iPods worth the money?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. iPods? Yey or ney?

• Yey
    • Ney

After looking at yet another iPod problem and this quote:

Thats about the 4th f**ked ipod post in about 2 weeks, doesnt that say anything to you..??
(Quoted from merlin_rider.)

I wanted to see what everyone thinks of iPods overall. Are they worth it (Y) or not (N) ? I have had my iPod video for over 8 months now and i havent had 1 single problem with it. Its easy to use, the controls are simple and the software is easy too.

Ooo someone quoted me! :P

My bro's had his now for around a month and his froze on him the other day (Nano 4gb)

Some people are lucky with them, others just have no luck with them.

It really is up to you though, im sticking with my 20gb sony one I think, had no trouble whatsoever with it yet an i've had that since it came out!

Ok so how many out of those four have acutally had to go back to apple and how many havent apple sorted out ?

I have a shuffle because its all I need in a player. Ipods are good but they can't be expected to be perfect. You have to ask yourself can you justify a huge amount of music and also will you end up batering it around e.t.c

I agree that creative are good but apple are better. *awaits mat hudson to speel some drivel about apple*

Ok so how many out of those four have acutally had to go back to apple and how many havent apple sorted out ?

I have already had a free replacement, and that replacement is getting picked up on tuesday, to be replaced again. If you can understand that a word i'm saying.

I have already had a free replacement, and that replacement is getting picked up on tuesday, to be replaced again. If you can understand that a word i'm saying.

What do you keep doing to them as I know sound engineers who have had the first batch with them on tour for a few years and not had one problem and trust me they arent the lightest and careful of people.