Snapped Frames

mr manx man

i snapped a koxx levelboss somehow :-S don't konw just happened randomly but to be honest it was second hand and i'm a light rider so it was probably them lol AHEM **passing the blame** and i also snapped a T-comp which was obvious it would happen as its a competition frame just went very slow cracks then 1 huge gap drop and it just all went lol after was fun though lol it bounced lots lol

I snapped an Endless Lifetime [here] at the headtube welds, don't know how I did it, it just broke rolling down the street, so I don't know what cracked it before...

You can see a picture here.

So is it a tradition.sport,hobby :P just joking but how did you come to snap an endless life time <_< owel we all have our bad periods s*** just happens good luck with you frame at the moment (Y):P .

Edited by mr manx man

Trials frames:

-2x Monty 221 X-lite (the one with the square bottom tube and the '99 design). Old monty: Broken chainstay from lack of brake booster and material fatigue, newer monty - seat tube snapped off at the bb resulting in a very springy frame.

Freeride frames:

-Mongoose NX9.7 - 9 cracks and 3 snaps after not landing a stairgap properly. All welded nicely and used for another year.

i snapped my old zebdi Mk5 at the BB, and since then have got it welded back, and it seems pretty strong, but im using a toxin instead so i gave the zebdi to another guy for free cos its not worth anything because i think it will snap again.

Al