Cls Python!

Mr_scott

ZOO Stem

How come adam is still selling them?

Yer that's the 26" stem.

He stopped being on Aorta a fair while ago, I thought?

Oh, and try proving that 'fact' in the wet :P

EDIT: Although knowing you, you'd probably still be fine :P

Been back on the ZOO! for ages now.

I'm not a rainy day rider, so the brake is fine for me.

Edited by Mr_scott

;) f**kinel Mr Popularity arn't we. Pythons mint although i hardly ever ride it. Id put the V!Z stem back on Craig make it lower ^_^.

Wam bam thank you Mam..........

V!Z stem is bang on the same as the ECHO stem.

the actual CLS python!! (Y)

looks really good.i like how you have put youre rear brake hose through the cnc'd parts on the frame.

is that an echo tyre on the back?

nice bike.

Dave

The rear tyre is the ECHO one yer.

Edited by Mr_scott

Whats with the zoo being on the rim if it's echo (i want one)? and how come you can't get any deng stylie forks (minus lites) with magura mounts? tis gay + retarded!

He's put the sticker on.

Bike looks like Craig, give it some shit lol.

Mat

Nice bike Craig.

Looks like gear ratio 18/12 that gives CS 374.7mm...As I know this frame has CS 375mm.

My question is...how cam You put Your wheel off the frame whilst there is no space between Axle and begining of Dropout ? :S

Normally you have to move wheel max into Dropout, remove chain from rear cog, then remove chain from Front cog and then there is possibility to put Your wheel off the frame.

sexy mi owd ...i agree looks better with the green cranks on than your silver ones...gives it that bit of colour B) ..anyways heard bout you whiplash haha extreme mi owd!!..youl be or8 wi few days rest..ci thi soon..o yeah n wen your next out bring my last fooking t shirt lol :ermm:

christof (Y)

its alright not liking the black progile or the black bashring, maybe a diff colour would have appealed to me more, wundt say no to having it but not the way i would have it if it were mines (Y)

also the echo rims look smart, the zoo sticker on it makes it look even nicer for sum reason :)

and shame about zoo pads not being made any more i liked them :(

Edited by Synergy

How come everyone loves yours but they hate mine. suck ups :shifty:.

yeah cause you both have the same bikes, i mean craigs got black forks, green bars, black rims, maxxis tyres hasnt he... nobody liked yours because it had green shiz all over it.. craigs is totally different :huh: