Fears

trials_pimp

Im petrified of spiders, lol one of the weird kids in my old school came into the caf once with his hands cupped he opened em and this huge turantula thing he caught in a sink or sumat jumped out, didnt see much more as i hit the speed of light running to safety, they scare the shit out of me, and for people who cant explain why :S probably cause they've got like 6 eyes 8 legs and run around setting up traps and drinking your blood when they catch you. Imagine how much worse they would be if they made screaming noises :lol: ... :unsure:

responsibility, not in a "you're grown up now, you have to take responsibility for your actions" etc, but in a "somone has told me to do something important, and if i feck it up......." kinda way :S not sure if you lot understand me, but that really f**ks me up, brings me out in cold sweats and eeverything :ermm:

Edited by rhythm_101

Moths. Pure evil. They will poison you with their fangs.

I'm with Jay Jay, moths actually bring me out in a cold sweat and I scream like a girl.

I once went into a toilet cubicle, sat down as you do and on the back of the door was a HUGE moth, and when I say huge I mean it was a good 3 inches across, big furry flying evil b*****d of a moth! I couldn't bring myself to open the door and get out of there because it was right there, so I climbed up over the wall into the next cubicle and ran the hell outta there, had to wait till I got home where I knew it was safe to do my business, haha!

Davey

Hospitals scare the shit outa me, even if I'm just dropping my mum to visit my gran, my heart starts pounding and start shaking. Think it's because every time I've been to hospital it's been in a rush, and in my time their somethings gone wrong and it's been incredibly painful. When I broke my leg they were trying to put an initial cast on, and they wer giving me this morphine like stuff to numb the pain, and all through it they thought I was being a wimp because I was proper screaming. After they'd done it, they found the tank of gas was completely empty. In the end had to hav a steel plate and about 7 screws in my tibula, phibula healed itself, and 2 titanium bolts through my growth plate in my ankle.

Also cut myself bout 2 inches away from my balls when I was about 10 when I fell off waterskiing and the blade underneath them managed to cut me.

Generally just when I think of a hospital I think of pain and suffering.

Not much else worries me, except being a failure, that scares me.

I hate thinking about "growing up" and getting a job etc makes me panic realy badly or talking in front of alot of people makes mestart sweating and muttering really bad and i also hate being in water where i can't see clearly or riding when someone has just fallen off or something off their bike has broken or riding if my brakes aren't holding right.

This is gonna sound reall harsh, but I have a fear of retards.

Anyone with mental disabilities to be exact, I don't mind about minor stuff like people being bi-polar etc, just the ones who drool and make funny noises and can't look after themselves.

They scare me because I don't know how to handle them and I dunno whether they know whats right and wrong etc.

If they come into work I have to try sneakily make someone else serve them :P

I always think about how amazing it is just to be able to move you toe for example without thinking

How many people actually moved their toe then? i did.

Seems spiders seem to be a pretty popular fear.

I know we cant live without them, but Id like to think itll happen.

I have a firend who is scared of elevators, and escalators. Not uncommon

This is gonna sound reall harsh, but I have a fear of retards.

etc.

that's easy.

seriously, treat them like you would anyone else. just cos they're dribbling and stuff doesn't mean they don't have to fit within the bounds that society in general accepts. It's the same with cripples (er, the disabled). you allow them the problems that come with their disability and nothing else.

I find it helps to think about it like this.. you don't expect a fat person to be able to fit through a narrow gap but you can still expect them to pay for rounds just like everyone else.

It's a shite analogy but you get my point - The cripple(unless they're a wanker) will appreciate the fact you're treating them like you would anyone else.

anyway.

i entered this thread to express my fear of HIV, it won't kill you these days but it won't half wreck your sex life . in my mind it amounts to having your dick cut off. wellies ***!!

Any spider bigger than a 5p scare the shit out of me.

Imagine your sat at the computer, mid wank when this beast appears...

IPB Image

Was bigger than lens cap on my camera (thats 52mm ish!!)

Also, it could f**king jump!!

I put it in a container thing, heart was beating like a wanker an was sweating like a jew in a gas chamber.

Jeeeeeesus!!

Any spider bigger than a 5p scare the shit out of me.

Imagine your sat at the computer, mid wank when this beast appears...

IPB Image

Was bigger than lens cap on my camera (thats 52mm ish!!)

Also, it could f**king jump!!

I put it in a container thing, heart was beating like a wanker an was sweating like a jew in a gas chamber.

Jeeeeeesus!!

Well it would, wouldn't it :P

Fast trains passing nearby (thank god we don't have too many of these over here :lol: ) and hights/cliffs, pretty much anything that can kill you quickly if you want it. Also, spiders with thin legs in places I don't expect them to be. Quite fond of tarantulas though.

Edited by Inur

I hate people touching my shoulders. I spaz on the floor. I hate drop gaps but at the same time there my favourite thing ever i think its because im running a snapped king a old chain and a messd up casset and my crank arm and ring falls off alot. ALso i hate big spiders n i mean big. Its wierd there big but not big because im about 200 times the size of him.