Emo...

Si-man

Meh cutting hasnt even got anything to do with why i hate emo so bad

Its more the culture and how kids just follow it because its popular

They dont have real problems and most of them dont cut, only a few who do it to be popular (N)

Pritty pointless article

hopefully emo will die out soon.........but then again thatl only be because theres some new scene/trend coming along

RAGADABAH! :sleeping:

What a bunch of cr*p!

I dress like an emo alot of the time, and used to have longish hair (sometimes black) that went over my face. Did I feel like dying or injuring myself? No.

Was I depressed and thought the world hated me? No.

I wear what the hell I like and do what I like. Just cos so many people look a certain way, does it mean they want to kill themselves? Methinks not.

I don't see his point. Whats the difference with warning about emo's slitting wrists than goths. Apart from as he says the age. So when does an emo turn into a goth.

Says they class Emo as "under thirties" I think.

And anyone over is one of the old skool Goths from back in the day.

I don't see his point. Whats the difference with warning about emo's slitting wrists than goths. Apart from as he says the age. So when does an emo turn into a goth.

Cant think of anyone i know that has

Its more trendys realiseing than been trendy isnt trendy enough anymore and in the need for more friends and more attention they go emo

Big fringes piss me off.......like how does coving your face with a massive fringe good looking, why is it so popular? :huh:

you lot down south are reet weirdos :P

We dont really have any EMO people at all up here :S well, i havnt seen any!

Theres one lad, probably cause he still shits himself, which is kinda emo, kinda stinks though.

Are you blind??

What a bunch of cr*p!

I dress like an emo alot of the time, and used to have longish hair (sometimes black) that went over my face. Did I feel like dying or injuring myself? No.

Was I depressed and thought the world hated me? No.

I wear what the hell I like and do what I like. Just cos so many people look a certain way, does it mean they want to kill themselves? Methinks not.

Exactly how i feel.

I live in Whitby, home of Count. Dracular (apparently) and Whitby is swamped with goths. And they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.

As for emos, i don't personaly know any emos. I have no problem with the way they dress, but self harm and generally going around sounding depressed is just more than fassion, it's a serious problem.

That article is comical and f**kin irritating at the same time. Yes it may be fun to poke fun at generic "Emo"s but 90% of the people are like-minded individuals who chose not to express themselves quite so openly. Its always been about the music, why the F**K cant people just appreciate it and get on with their lives.

All that does is pours more fuel on the fire for the great social divide, and its only going to get worse. The writer is clearly and idiot who's read a few magazine articles and decided they know exactly what the situation is =/

M@

Ah, the naiviety of youth. I realised many years ago that the Daily Mail is just a right wing, conservative shit rag that has nothing to do with real life. It's just for people who sit in their mansions after 30 years on the board of multinational banks and oil companies wondering when the Government will stop giving people an easy ride, stop benefits (because the unemployed just don't want to work), deport everyone who can't trace their ancestry back to the 13th century, and kill all single mothers since they're the cause of global warming.

All throughout history adults have be sceptical or worried of youth movements they don't understand. In the 70s it was long hair, 45 minute prog rock concept albums and soft drugs. In the 50s it was the 'rock and roll' kids, with young girls screaming at the Beatles. Heck, go back far enough and I'm sure parents were worried about how the young people were starting to follow this 'Moses' chap who had a boat or something to going to sea...

Isnt sam wheeler emo. if so hes the safest emo i know. Emos in away are just twats they just want atention. I mean the bmxers round my area are absolute gimps there msn has all crap abiut slitting rists etc and stupid pics that takes you a while to work out what they are. Also one of the bmxers who i recently had a fight with in waitrose while my mom was working there lol he wears girls jeans. How do they ride in them without ripping really. Also go ride brum and come out of snow hill station and walk up past the bus stops and where that feild with that memrial thing is its emo heaven and they asct liek 3 year olds an then they shout abuse to you. They follow each otehr and do f**k all all day long. They make me angry to lol. dont ask me why hehe.

Basically the [oint is they slit there wrists because they think there cool and then compare scares. Its a bit like chavs and smoking. I dont know what point im trying to make they just piss me off.

edit. i listen to alot of there music its great. i dress a tad emo but jeans tight as f**k slitting your wrist writing poetry crying over chik fliks sorrybut they shpuld be shot

Edited by Monkey_style

Isnt sam wheeler emo. if so hes the safest emo i know. Emos in away are just twats they just want atention. I mean the bmxers round my area are absolute gimps there msn has all crap abiut slitting rists etc and stupid pics that takes you a while to work out what they are. Also one of the bmxers who i recently had a fight with in waitrose while my mom was working there lol he wears girls jeans. How do they ride in them without ripping really. Also go ride brum and come out of snow hill station and walk up past the bus stops and where that feild with that memrial thing is its emo heaven and they asct liek 3 year olds an then they shout abuse to you. They follow each otehr and do f**k all all day long. They make me angry to lol. dont ask me why hehe.

Basically the [oint is they slit there wrists because they think there cool and then compare scares. Its a bit like chavs and smoking. I dont know what point im trying to make they just piss me off.

edit. i listen to alot of there music its great. i dress a tad emo but jeans tight as f**k slitting your wrist writing poetry crying over chik fliks sorrybut they shpuld be shot

Thats a pretty damn naive thing to come out with, its as bad as what's written in that article. Granted some of the "emo" genre do act like twats, but most are just following the herd cos its a trend, that'll die out soon enough. I cant be arsed 2 reason any more, but thats the sort of response that causes the issues between different groups of people <_<

Its late, need sleep, cant be arsed 2 point out all the flaws in that. Hell Im not even an "emo" but I like emotional music... its all so stupid really making the emo scene out to be like that :angry:

M@

lol im not fussed really. One day an emo will slit his rist for attention n slit it to far n die. Then no one will be emo i bet. I just dont like people who are idiots and imature like they are. I saw some in brum and 1 shouted look a pigion can i take it home and chased it i mean wtf. And then fake cried. There twats if anyone has ago i couldnt care less. There like chavs