Is It A Beast

B.E.A.U

just found this in my sink took a pic thourght iut was cool. i dont know what to do with him lol

he is about 2 n half 3 inch wide and 4 inch up he is so big this pic dont show enough.

IPB Image

Edited by Monkey_style

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

Thats boring! Let it fight! :lol:

Just put it in yor garden. Find an other spiders web and watch a good old scrap! lol. The big one will loose though.

I just remembered,When i was i kid..There was this big mooosive spider and a snail.I then got a plastic tub and put the spider and snail in it.I put the cover on the tub and left em all alone for 10 minute's in the tub.Opened the cover and i seen the spider munch up the snail. :lol:

P.s you probaly didn't need to know that but,Good time's. :rolleyes:

Thats nothing compared to dave33 on here at his farm in wales there was on his wall that was stupid, i had a thoery that it had opened the window and moved the curtains to get in.

That would be one big ass spider. :blink:

Get a lighter and a deodorant can and watch it run around on fire. (Y)

Nick