R.i.p Steve Irwin

JT!

Ahh thats made my day shit now. I always watch him. My dad just woke meup and told me. I was expecting a croc to of taken him apart or something. But i seriosly thourght he would die alot earlier. I mean he was bitten by one of the powerfulest snakes in the world but survived. R.I.P stevey.

Crikey

I can't believe it... :ermm:

He was one crazy son of a bitch though...they showed a clip of him here in Italy on the news....he was dangling his little baby, a few weeks old, about 1 & 1/2 metres away from a lunging crocodile - on an other planet for sure..

He was a true legend - he'll be missed...

Derv

god it makes me sad i keep thinking how he must have looked when he died makes me sad and how much pain he was in he must have suffered really bad with stab wound and all, these stingrays aren't small the sting is around 4 to 5 inches long like a knife plus the venom which he took then has a heart attack to top it off :(

Edited by Snowy

R.I.P

just as well it was a stingray though, a croc would have f**ked him up

but not soundiung harsh, but it kinda pisses me off that everyone is like 'oh shit, can't believe he died' but something like 125,000 people die aday, and they don't get any recognission, but because he liked to juggle with his life everyone gets all say about it

he's just one guy, but thats me

either way, sad he's left his family behind

R.I.P

just as well it was a stingray though, a croc would have f**ked him up

but not soundiung harsh, but it kinda pisses me off that everyone is like 'oh shit, can't believe he died' but something like 125,000 people die aday, and they don't get any recognission, but because he liked to juggle with his life everyone gets all say about it

he's just one guy, but thats me

either way, sad he's left his family behind

thats because we dont know WHO died and WHO they are!

are you going to be the one that posts the names of the 125,000 people that die on the forum so we can mourn them?

the people dont get recognisition cos we dont them for what they do or who they are.

JK

very very sad :(

this was a great guy, who cares about animals alot and doesnt only think about himself, the world would be a better place if there were more people like him

i have alot of respect for this guy, he saw animals as equals or even beter creatures than humans (so do i).

i loved his shows, ecspecialy since he has such a nice personality

rest in peace steven

i agree with you in some point, like when the queen dies everyone is like ''oh my god noo'' but she didnt do anything that special

but its different with people like steve, he is other than most people..sorry really hard for me to explain

Edited by Meteor~

Yeah definatley, I agree with what everyone has said.

His work was fantastic and dying while doing what he did best is a good way to go, if you get me.

It would be un-fortunate if he died in say, a car crash.

He'll be rememberd more this way, a hero to us all (Y)

R.I.P

That's the stupidest thing i've heard. We know him, we don't know the 124,999 other random people.

How the hell can that piss you off? :huh:

Anyway, people say they saw it comming, but really i never though it'd happen. It's not likely for anyone to get killed by an animal, not to mention an animal profesional. I'd expect him to get injured, but not killed.