R.i.p Steve Irwin

JT!

I was wathching a programme about him yesterday, teaching people how to wrestle crocodiles, pretty crazy stuff. Comes as a bit of a shock really because when you seem him doing all the stuff like holding deadly animals it makes him seem slightly invincible.

But, like it has been said at least he died doing what he loved R.I.P

Nice to see the topic has been made.

Anyways, When I was about 11 or so I went to London Zoos, I HATE zoos with a passion, but Steve was there doing some talk on crocs, I listened to him for quite a while.

Most people I know hate the guy, although you won't find many people with the passion and enfusiasm he had, really great guy.

I also watched an interview with him the other week, It was a repeat, the guy is really down to earth...well, was...literally...:P

But meh, feel sorry for his family. Steves a legend! :D

RIP mate!

Yeah, like I said, it's interesting how a lot of people didn't really give a shit now but now they're acting like they're going to commit suicide at any point. Same there, they loved him so much they didn't even actually realise that the guy in the pics looked nothing like Steve Irwin, and nor was Steve Irwin involved in any of the things that guy was. Ah well...

Yeah, like I said, it's interesting how a lot of people didn't really give a shit now but now they're acting like they're going to commit suicide at any point.. Ah well...

oh yeh sorry, hooray hes dead?

So what if some people are showing empathy/sympathy for his family because of what they are going through.

I thought he was funny doing the stuff he did, wasnt a massive fan, but you wouldnt wish death upon anyway (to a certain extent of course just incase someone tries to get picky)

not having a go, just saying

Edited by Bondy

Wow, that's weird. I even thought out my post, typed it out, and then saw it when it came up on screen, yet I don't actually remember saying anywhere in it I was glad he was dead?

I can do what 90% of people are doing and do the whole "oh my god I loved him so much I know all about him I was his biggest fan I've always said I liked him RIP" if you want, but that's not really how I work. I'm not happy he's dead or whatever, but I don't really need to gush about him on an internet forum to come to terms with the fact he's dead.

Wow, that's weird. I even thought out my post, typed it out, and then saw it when it came up on screen, yet I don't actually remember saying anywhere in it I was glad he was dead?

I can do what 90% of people are doing and do the whole "oh my god I loved him so much I know all about him I was his biggest fan I've always said I liked him RIP" if you want, but that's not really how I work. I'm not happy he's dead or whatever, but I don't really need to gush about him on an internet forum to come to terms with the fact he's dead.

raaar handbags ready at dawn for you :turned:

I am genuinely a big fan. He taught us a lot about animals in a fun way. The amount of energy, commitment, passion and enthusiasm he put into helping endangered animals will more than likely never been seen again. R.I.P Steve 'A Legend Amongst Legends'

In a way steve was a little bit like us he lived his life how he wanted and did the thing that excited him the most , his love and knolege for animals is a true insperation and he will me duely missed :(

HE DIED DOING THE THING HE LOVED

SO SHOULD WE

R.I.P

CROCK MAN (Y)

p.s sorry if that sounds sappy but im gonna miss him :(