College, University, Job, Bum - What You Lot Doing This Year?

Punkrider

Back to college for a-levels, 4th year and counting as Lee put it....

God I want to get the hell out of education so badly........

Rich

What college are you going to? You still in taunton yeah?

(if u dont know who I am and are there for worried, then you should be. I'm secretly stalking you, nah, I'm the random guy that came with prawn to the comp where you beat him in for the first time.

Evenin all, im 15, i turn 16 in february, anyways, I need money for drugs and hookers, i want ideally a fun job, would say Halfords employ me? just oart time, on a saturday or during the week or something at the age of 15? where else fun to try working at? thanks

P.s

please no silly answers like ''the zoo'' etc lol ^_^

EDIT: Shit im dozy, i meant to start a new topic. sorry

Edited by onza kieron

Been a bum for a few months.

Started doing work with my nextdoor neighbour then he had an accident so didn't do anything for a while. Started working for my uncle last week or the week before. Doing welding and fabrication.

Hopefully he'll be teaching me to weld next week some time.

Earnt £160 for 5 days work. :D

Just done 2 years of college, 11 years of education, it's time for a gap year! :)

Ideally I wanted a full time job to keep the pennies flowing in and stop me being a lazy kont.

Ideally I'm starting full time in a local camera shop in two weeks time, can't wait :D

Im working as a Unix/Linux asst systems administrator at the moment and tommorow I shall be starting college again (night class) doing Cisco IT essentials 2 the only thing im looking forward to this year is to hopefully qualify as a Linux Redhat technician which would be class B)