Richard Hammond

nigel@hull_trials

he is such a pro kind of guy goin 312 mph hes mad and s uper funny guy on tv

hope he gets back on his feet and bak on tv

defo, i hope he pulls though! that is the best tv show! ever! i've gust see the new update "realy bad head injuries" but the doctors are confident, i'll be routing fore him come on hammond! (Y)(Y)(Y)

you title makes out hes dead, change it bitch (the what a legend bit if you havnt guessed (Y) )

If you have seen most the tv reports on it, they make it out to be some obituary for some reason, even before giving the guy a chance to recover. :blink:

He is a very nice person, and i'm sure anyone who has ever seen any of his tv appearances can agree, so it is pretty bad to hear such a thing happen to a guy like him. I just really hope he can fully recover from it.

Man, I'm from Australia and we've heard about this too! I love hammond and top gear, its the best show here, I watch it every night its on, even though we're behind and are watching the 2005 season.

Down here in Australia its been such a big shock for us with all our stars,

1st - Steve Erwin - We all thought it was a joke on the radio here and then it doesnt quite seem real

2nd - Peter Brock - For those of you who know, one of our best and most famous Australian race car drivers, did alot for racing and stuff like that, especially the Australian series, he died in a car crash which no one can quite comprehend!

NOW HAMMOND :(

Just dont be famous for a little while now guys!