Whens Jackass 2 Out?

Davetrials

Who gives a f**k, I'm waiting for Dirty Sanchez to come out.

Rich

Ye the new Dirty Sanchez video looks like it is going to be awesome i have the double dvd one that came with the free t-shirt, some pretty disgusting stuff in it though, but it's what you expect from them. :-

they are both pretty funny, but i think dirty sanchez goes a little bit too far. I don't really wanna see people stable their nads to a goat or trap their bell in a vice.

Dirty Snachez's funniest moment for me was when they went nettle diving in nothing but a par of tighty whities. HAHAHA! that was soo funny the way they were rolling around, as-if they could somehow get away.

Nothing beats a good bit of party boy though, or umpa lumpa skating.

EDIT:

ROFFLE! i found the video of the nettles on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj54agbtyC0

Edited by RicH_87

they are both pretty funny, but i think dirty sanchez goes a little bit too far. I don't really wanna see people stable their nads to a goat or trap their bell in a vice.

Ye i know what you mean it does make you feel sick at some parts, but in a way they still seem to be amusing.

I reckon the best part was where Dainton and Pritchard were fighting with chili sauce and Pritchard gets it in his eye and has to wash it out, but while he is washing it out with his hands and water Dainton puts washing up powder into the sink so Pritchard rubs it in his eyes.

When Pritchard realises he says"what would you do if you made me blind" and Dainton goes "i'd kick you in the balls every time i see you" that really did make me laugh.

It's on the internet somewhere, i will try find it (Y)

Got it Dirty sanchez *Quite a bit of swearing*

Edited by huck_it

I prefer Jackass, i just find the guys in it funnier.

Something about the whole dirty sanchez i don't really like. Some things are just plain stupid, i.e sticking a hook in your ear connected to a log and throwing the log off a cliff. Just seems to me that they do worse stuff to try and beat jackass. Whereas the jackass stuff is funny, i'e party boy, fat guy pretending to break a bench, and that sweaty fat f**ks bit in the film. And the golf air horn thing.

I prefer Jackass, i just find the guys in it funnier.

Something about the whole dirty sanchez i don't really like. Some things are just plain stupid, i.e sticking a hook in your ear connected to a log and throwing the log off a cliff. Just seems to me that they do worse stuff to try and beat jackass. Whereas the jackass stuff is funny, i'e party boy, fat guy pretending to break a bench, and that sweaty fat f**ks bit in the film. And the golf air horn thing.

Believe it or not but i was reading an interview with Pritchard somewhere which was to do with the new movie being released, and they were asking how they feel about the jackass guys and he said it's not that they try and beat them or think they are all idiots. He said that him and his friends have always been a bit like that, so they ended up filming stuff, and that they only do it for a laugh.

I do like jackass but i just don't find it that funny, i mean there are good bits like the golf caddy things, but stuff like wrecking a hire car or destroying someones house just doesn't really seem that amusing. And the thing with Dirty Sanchez is that they only ever do stuff to each other, instead of harassing public.

There is something i find extremely amusing about their welsh accents though, when they are swearing at each other.

Ye i know what you mean it does make you feel sick at some parts, but in a way they still seem to be amusing.

I reckon the best part was where Dainton and Pritchard were fighting with chili sauce and Pritchard gets it in his eye and has to wash it out, but while he is washing it out with his hands and water Dainton puts washing up powder into the sink so Pritchard rubs it in his eyes.

When Pritchard realises he says"what would you do if you made me blind" and Dainton goes "i'd kick you in the balls every time i see you" that really did make me laugh.

It's on the internet somewhere, i will try find it (Y)

Got it Dirty sanchez *Quite a bit of swearing*

Lmao

There's the clip. (incase you wanna watch it again)

zoo baby!

I watched the new Dirty Sanchez movie last night. It was pretty funny in places but mostly I found myself thinking 'why have I just payed to see this?' because it is full of male nudity and shit where it's not funny, it's just f**ked up. They take it a bit too far in the movie. Jackass is just funny, it's not f**ked up like Sanchez. Also, the Sanchez stuff gets a bit ild after a while.

ROFFLE! i found the video of the nettles on youtube...

'No more nettles for tea boys! this organic stuff is shit!' haha love it

Dirty Sanchez for the win everytime hands down!

Jackass isnt as funny to be honest :ermm: still watch it everynow and then but dirty sanchez is that little bit better.

'No more nettles for tea boys! this organic stuff is shit!'

:lol: The welsh accent makes it, if only he said 'isn't it' then it would be properly welsh.

Sanchez makes me laugh because they are idiots.

My favorite has to be the time they taped dildos to panchos hands while he was asleep :lol:

Believe it or not but i was reading an interview with Pritchard somewhere which was to do with the new movie being released, and they were asking how they feel about the jackass guys and he said it's not that they try and beat them or think they are all idiots. He said that him and his friends have always been a bit like that, so they ended up filming stuff, and that they only do it for a laugh.

I do like jackass but i just don't find it that funny, i mean there are good bits like the golf caddy things, but stuff like wrecking a hire car or destroying someones house just doesn't really seem that amusing. And the thing with Dirty Sanchez is that they only ever do stuff to each other, instead of harassing public.

There is something i find extremely amusing about their welsh accents though, when they are swearing at each other.

yeah the dirty sanchez stuff came about from a skating vid called 'pritchard vs dayton' (i think) - anyhow there is this bit where they are at a skating comp and dayton takes a piss in pritchard pocket just before his run start :lol:

dirty sanchez movie, saw it last night, was pissing myself none stop, so funny!!!

jackass 2 - wanna see this just as much, hoping its good, i like their shit

cky - thts good shit

cky2k4tw :turned: