Tartybikes

nigel@hull_trials

well i ordered a new rear try all rim 36 hole and they sent a 32 holes one and then i asked for spokes for a try all rim front on xc they sent the wrong size and they sent the wrong size spokes for my rear try all on profile tut tut

dave ur lossing ur touch

and why would you want to come on here..and tell us??

do you think people arnt gonna buy from tartybikes anymore..?

You think chainreaction, wiggle, bikedock, dont make mistakes.

Give it a rest dude :ermm:

Tartybikes is an online company run by two very hard working guys.

Thats a lot of work for two people to do.

You can't expect everything to go right all the time. People make mistakes.

Have you bothered to contact them to let them know whats happened or have you run straight to the critical eye of members on the forum?

They are both always helpful, ready to listen to your problems, and eager to resolve issues.

Give them a break dude.

Can a Mod close this topic please.

Rob

Sure you didn't make the mistake when ordering?

I did when ordering my wheelbuild.

I meant to click the Hope XC front hub, but clicked the Hope Monolight instead.

I noticed in the confirmation email, and let the guys know straight away. Instantley got a reply back, and it was sorted.

As someone else has said, people do make mistakes. Especially when it's you and one other person running a whole business. :mellow:

I work in a car parts dept for SEAT and SUZUKI and i know how they feel getting phone calls and orders every 5 seconds.

Give them a chance! As said everyone makes mistakes it even could have been you :huh:

Aswell as Trials-uk , tartys are the best bike shops around and you dont get many! so its not really a good idea to annoy them (N)(N) because they could just tell you to roll inthe other direction! :lol:

I'd re-think what you've just said mate.

Adam Read aka Tarty is the trials god of wheels. Tell him a rim and hub combo how you want it lacing he'll tell you the spokes needed there and then mate! His builds are amazing too. I've had a few and very impressed.

Adam is on holiday right now. So it's just Dave there.

I don't know how good Dave is with wheel but let me put it like this

When you are the only one in work and have over 200 phone calls a day, 100+ e-mails, 50+ little twats on msn it's not easy to do all single handeredly. I've always and many other probs have had top notic service from them.

Mistakes happen okay, and currently with the main wheel man down as we know it i say it bloody allowed and not Daves fault at all.

I think thats dam right f**king rude of you to come here shouting your shite hole off about the only decent trials shop we have whom have strived to do everything for you.

You do know they come here and see all of this right?

Nigel HAS contacted me, was txting him back and forth last night at about 11. Admitedly, I got the wrong spoke lengths off the calculator by selecting one of the options wrong. I appologised and offered to send out replacement products for anything that was sent in error.

I worked my arse off to get the order out on time.

Like I said on txt a couple of times last night, replacements will be sent today foc on gaurenteed next day delivery and I'll chuck another t-shirt in with it.

It was my fault yes, I made a mistake trying to get the order out to you a day quicker, but the way you've reacted is pretty lame I gotta say.

Dave were lucky too have your shop, I dont see the point in this guy having a go when you or Adam try so hard to get all our bits out to us on time or early. You do a great job keep it up and the trials sceen depends on you bith :D

Thanks for all the hard work (Y) (Y)

Edited the above but i do agree bigtime. Also okay so you messed up and despite the guy being a f**king twat and posting on here which is just the wrong f**king thing to do you twat Dave goes the extra miles and sends you more goodies. Thats service, admiting a mistake and over going that mile to amend it dispite your verbale little diaero hole speaking here!

Beatings anyone?

pardon me wats nmc style ?

Basically it is seen as when someone(normally from NMC) doesn't think things through and just goes complaining like above. Whereas the more civilised of us i.e full members ( :P ) would appreciate what Dave was doing and hold fire and probably end up writing something saying how good he was by sorting it all out and trying to get things out a day early as opposed to something negative..

Well thats how i understand the term.