Has Tf Become A More Harmonious Place Since Obm Has Stopped Posting?

mat hudson

has tf become a more harmonious place?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. yes...or... no

• yes
    • no

He's a twat, all mouth and no brain. :turned:

I predict a warning when Mark (or any of the moderators actually) sees this :ermm:

There was a lot of crap in here last week or so, but Tom's been doling out suspensions and warnings like there's no tomorrow and it seems a bit better now. But OBM does a lot of moderating around here (I think he was the most active mod by far).

There was a lot of crap in here last week or so, but Tom's been doling out suspensions and warnings like there's no tomorrow and it seems a bit better now. But OBM does a lot of moderating around here (I think he was the most active mod by far).

Ye it did show, you always could count on mark to close all the dodgy topics. But as well as that you can tell he trys to help people with stuff so it was all good (Y)

I don't think he was that argumentative, but he put across his views which is fair enough, as after all it is what a forums all about.

Yep Mark was/is the most active mod. (Apart from me? :P) I do stuff behind the scenes though but guess I'm not really classed as a mod.

Dannys off on holiday, Marks got no internet - lots of the time theres no mods, or only one online. Not good for a forum of this size. I'm on the case though, expect a couple more moderators about in the next week or so.

And yes, I am laying down the iron fist of Tom again, just like the good old days (:P), while things get sorted. I've been letting things slip for months now, and since Danny and Mark have gone (so i'm spending a lot more time on here) its really starting to show.

I figured he wasn't on due to his move to London.

I wouldn't say t-f has become more harmonious, especially now Tom has released his fury. :P

Ooh i wonder who the new mod/s will be. Should keep peeps entertained guessing who it will be.

I miss OBM. :(