The Lost Thread

JT!

Well we know how jin dies. BOOOOOOOOOM
There is no evidence that the boat blows up. We know that Sun survives as she is one of the 'Oceanic Six', we also know that she is currently on the boat which you suggest blows up. If Jin does get blown up with the boat Sun has to get off the boat and leave him there to die (I guess that would mean he was trying to defuse the bomb thats on the boat). From the Sun flash forward episode it suggests that Jin does in fact die, but that could also be a cover up and Jin was not allowed to leave the Island but his death was faked. Either way we don't know if he dies or not for sure.

Anyone think the island moves to tunisia (I think that was where it was) Where they were digging up all the polar bears and shit that had dharma collars?

Also how come richard hasn't aged at all has that been answered?

people shouldn't ask stupid questions that would be blatantly obvious if they actually watched lost.

or maybe im just pissed off cause its not on this week

you're stupid enough to not understand what's going on though.
I'm stupid as well then? Don't be such a willy. There has been no background story or explanation about him yet so if you know something about him why not share? (I don't want some shit guessing story off a Lost fan site, I want real explanations using stuff that has happened in shows). You saw him watching John Lock being born and you have seen him in various other flash backs all over the time line but as of yet no explanation of why he has not aged!

Joe, I like your thinking about the desert and polar bear bones being dug up in the flash back! All the stuff they were digging up could be left from when the Island was moved at some other point in the story line. From what Ben was saying in the latest episode potentially The Island has been moved before.

durn durn duuuur!

Anyone else watched it yet?

Also Jeremy Bentham...hmmm weird

I wont say any spoilers until others have posted, dont want to be an arse and spoil it for anyone

As usual the season has ended by answeing a couple of questios and just leaving us with a host of new ones to contemplate

Edited by Bondy

durn durn duuuur!

Anyone else watched it yet?

I wont say any spoilers until others have posted, dont want to be an arse and spoil it for anyone

As usual the season has ended by answeing a couple of questios and just leaving us with a host of new ones to contemplate

yeh my question is: what the hell are the next 2 seasons gonna be about then?

if theyre off the island and the flashforwards have that covered, is it just gonna be the people on the island in the show?

suppose some other stuff might have happened to the 06 after rescue.. sounds like its gonna turn into a drama with no island..

also the moving the island thing was shit. the reason i got into lost so much in the first place was that they said they were gonna answer it all with current non-shitty made up science/technology. they obviously lied.

Well we know how jin dies. BOOOOOOOOOM

;)

That means something but i can't think what. Anagram anyone?

I thought the island was only going to move through time. LMAO when the thing vanished.

My guess is the next season will be what happend to John, how they get back on the island, with everyone etc etc. Kinda shitty ending as lost goes. No real cliffhangers, had a very rounded feel to it, apart from John dieing but that was way overdue. So i'm content. :)

As ben was talking to jack, it appears that he still has access to get off the island whenever he wants?

Did john die on the island or off the island? hmmm - if on the island how did he get back?

We saw the ship blow up - did it kill michael? - we've already been told and seen that the island wont let him die.............

As ben was talking to jack, it appears that he still has access to get off the island whenever he wants?

Did john die on the island or off the island? hmmm - if on the island how did he get back?

erm, Ben is supposedly now banished from the island by jacob.

Whoever moves the island can never return to it

and in one of the flash forwards, he was found by 2 arabic men on camels with AK's in the desert, he then killed them, and stole their camel(actually they might of been horses, think my minds just stereotyped arabian men to riding camels here), at a guess when

he moved the island and turned the wheel at the bottom, he was transported elsewhere, and ended up waking up in the desert

So the only people left on the island are: Locke, Juliette, Sawyer, and 'the others'?

No more Lost for a year......

Miles? Charlotte(think thats her name,the slightly ginger piece that mr faraday wanted to roost, with the real nice ass)?Rose? Bernard?

just names that spring to mind thatd definitely didnt get on the zodiak or the chopper, theres probably(read definitely) more that i havent thought of.

oh and claires still unaccounted for on the island?

well, in this year off we can all watch it again from series 1 ;)

..sawyer swam back to the island, did the boat shiping people to and from the island get back to the island before it moved?

what about all the others kids? there were loads of kids i seem to remember.

does the underground station move as well do you reckon? and is the bloke with the patch that killed charlie still alive? - he never speared to die despite "being dead" twice

Pretty sure he blew himself up whilst killing Charlie.

It wasnt clear though, there was about 10 seconds i think before the granade went off and from before he threw it when he *may* have got away.

Spelling

Edited by Joe_Elding

We saw the ship blow up - did it kill michael? - we've already been told and seen that the island wont let him die.............

Hence the "you can leave now Michael" line that Jack's dad gave just before it going, which i took as Michael's proper exit. The island didn't need him anymore, therefore he could now die, and did.

Not sure if you've talked about this yet. But i think it was in season 3 there was an episode on Hugo and him being in the mental hospital. And throughout he had been saying he recognised Libby (girl who he sort of went out with) from somewhere. and then right at the end in a flashback you see her in the same mental hospital as Hugo. I wanna no why!

Not sure if you've talked about this yet. But i think it was in season 3 there was an episode on Hugo and him being in the mental hospital. And throughout he had been saying he recognised Libby (girl who he sort of went out with) from somewhere. and then right at the end in a flashback you see her in the same mental hospital as Hugo. I wanna no why!

on wikipedias discription on the 4th and 5th series, apparently thats goin to be explained.

Does anyone remember ages ago, at the end of an episode (possibly a season finale) and then they showed a place near Antartica or somewhere icey, it was really random and not very relevent but its still stuck in my mind.

Also Ben going to the cold area, and the polar bear, any connection?

Does anyone remember ages ago, at the end of an episode (possibly a season finale) and then they showed a place near Antartica or somewhere icey, it was really random and not very relevent but its still stuck in my mind.

That was two weird russian guys working for Des's gf. They saw the blip on the screen when the hatch blew up.