Anyone Want My Soul?

RobinJI

One of my mates was bored in college today. So like any normal person would, he put my soul on e-bay.......................

hahahha

Someone please buy it! like it says, no major sins..... well, not that major anyway.....

e-bay link

Edited by Dont you Just Hate it When...

i can not be help responsible for and side effects to using this sole e.g. no entre to haven.

That bit made me giggle. ^_^

No doubt there will be bids on this, just out of interest what would be sent to the winning bidder?

a jar of air an some paper with you now own...

if someone buys it then they truly deserve to be dead (the buyer i mean)

Haha, knowing Paul who posted it, he'll probably say that he put my soul in a jammy dodger or something like that and put that in the jar... But yeah, along those lines I guess.

Also if you look in his other items I Think he's selling some of my mate Pete's pubes!! weirdo, there listed under 'hair extensions' hahahaha.

a jar of air an some paper with you now own...

if someone buys it then they truly deserve to be dead (the buyer i mean)

I did realise the jar bit, but i was wondering if there was anything else to soften the blow of the strange person who buys it and realises that they didn't actually get someones soul :rolleyes:

Yeah, well its mine, and I say he can sell if for me?? so whats the problem?

Spose you're gunna report all the people who get mates/dads to sell stuff for them because they don't have an account. Becasue technicaly there dad/mate didn't own the stuff.

i would buy someones soul who came from the nam, spose could be worse, he could come from highbridge!

Haha, I'm not from burnham! :angry: thats paul the guy whos e-bay accout it is. But then again, Chard not really alot better........ :$