Post Your Favourite Car.

Alan

i didn't think I needed to :P

If I had to buy a new car it'd be this one

IPB Image

Only if its the new version with the v10 out of the Viper!!!

I'd have to go with.....

IPB Image

:o

IPB Image

They are just utterly sexy, and I nearly died the first time I saw one last year, sooo smooth and quiet on idle, til the guy booted it >_<

As nice as the M14/15 are, that one's still sexier and just raw nutty-ness!

well i dont think a few peope get the 'realistic' car thing, but heres one ive just found on the autotrader.

i plan to have a porsche before im 24 especially with 10years plus older 911's being under 10k for a decent one, i think im rockin and rollin.

3.2 flat 6, yes please. thatll lick most of the tossers who drive around my end in the cars they have. if not i will get a 924 for cheap and learn to handle a rearwheel powered car properly

post-8730-1160666344.jpg

[attachmentid=7512]

realistic for me to own one of them at 18 or not?? think its quite nice myself, and should be manageable and affordable at 18 quite easy methinks.

meh.

was lookin at gettin a lotus elise at 19. but decided id spunk me money on beer/holidays/laptops/havin a laugh. than saving every penny for a hairdressers cars.

post-1186-1160668429_thumb.jpg

was going to say at least what smo wants goes some! but then again vx220's handle like the dogs danglies, personally id take the exige (but not the super sport one)

VX220 turbo... 0-60 in 4.6 seconds... easily tunaeble to 300bhp... id say that was faster than that Pulsar, no?

Even the VX220 NA would leave a standard Pulsar for dead point to point...

And just cos the VX220 isnt shaped like a childs drawing of a car (read: a box) doesnt make it a girls car...

And lastly, the price difference between Exige and VX220 is huge second hand... and we are talking about cars we are actually going to be buying here are we not?

Personally, I think the VX looks gorgeous and the Pulsar looks like a dogs dinner, but it is only opinion after all (Y)

Being able to afford buying the car won't mean you can drive it - you'll be paying out the ass for insurance when you're young.

yea, notice that all to often when me mates are looking at rx-7s and the like, not thinking theyll be paying 3.5k a year insurance till there 21.

but im insuring that beemer in my own name at 18 for 900 with everything declared. and an elise at 19 would be about 1750 in my own name fully comp, which for a few weeks i thought was worth it. but right now totally disinterested in cars, having more fun with my life.

VX220 turbo... 0-60 in 4.6 seconds... easily tunaeble to 300bhp... id say that was faster than that Pulsar, no?

Even the VX220 NA would leave a standard Pulsar for dead point to point...

It wouldn't beat that Pulsar, no. That particular one is running just shy of 500bhp. Standard Pulsars (220bhp, roughly 4 grand) hit 60 in 5.5, 300/310bhp sees you 3.9.

Are the 220's AWD?

Not being funny mate, but a 300/310bhp pulsar does NOT give you 0-60 in 3.9 secs. If it had different ratios and was set up as a purely 0-60 run car, then maybe. For every other 300bhp pulsar in the world, your talking just shy of 5 sec assuming the gear box doesnt blow as you slam it into second :)

Oh and the guy with the porches, right on mate. the black 911 is one of the sexiest shapes of cars EVER

Edited by JTM

Not being funny mate, but a 300/310bhp pulsar does NOT give you 0-60 in 3.9 secs. If it had different ratios and was set up as a purely 0-60 run car, then maybe. For every other 300bhp pulsar in the world, your talking just shy of 5 sec assuming the gear box doesnt blow as you slam it into second :)

Oh and the guy with the porches, right on mate. the black 911 is one of the sexiest shapes of cars EVER

They're just figures I've heard so yo could well be right.

hmmm gti-r's are known to be one of the BEST launchers ever made :/ they are seriously under-rated cars and considered a very high benchmark for most competitors... they just dont look all that and suffer from a top mount intercooler (silly nissan) and shit brakes, same as almera gti which is disapointing at best.