New Keita Vid

JIX

Immense video :o . John Shrewsbury meets Benito Ros. It was just pure magic. And, some of the riding in the video was insane; huge gaps (especially that one at the start, that was stupid :blink: ), and massive up's. It was edited really nicely, too.

Good-all-round video :) ...

Cheers,

Joe.

To me it was such a shame there was only 20 seconds of street.

He's obviously a really talented rider but I've only ever seen one natural video that I haven't found boring and was a bit of Chris Akrigg.

Riding natural is one thing, but filming it seems so pointless to me, it always looks the same.

Now time to get abused by all the people who make natural vids I guess...

To me it was such a shame there was only 20 seconds of street.

He's obviously a really talented rider but I've only ever seen one natural video that I haven't found boring and was a bit of Chris Akrigg.

Riding natural is one thing, but filming it seems so pointless to me, it always looks the same.

Now time to get abused by all the people who make natural vids I guess...

I'm not going to have a dig at what you just said because it is fair enough, as everyone has their own opinion.

But i don't see how you can say it always looks the same, every rock is different meaning every line is different, and not all natural stuff is filmed on rocks so there is even more variation.

You can also see a bit of riding from him in Echo video 2. Although it's old, it's almost as (if not more) impressive than this vid. Rocks as well, but he rides them with a streety style and without correction hops.

There was another video of him recently, called acidrop with pure street trials. He was riding an old pre-levelboss 26" Koxx as I understand, if not for an Adamant in one of the shots it'd be hard to prove the video is new.