Ali C And Iolo - Ride Rhyl

CBProductions

ok people here it is , quicktime h264 or vlc media player required to view. The quality is a little below normal because its an old copy and old camera and I dont have the original.

Enjoy.. editing wasnt the best but it was rushed.

http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/miccheck

Should be ALI C.mov and around 90mb

Craig

no sounds for me too, but I found a way, start it with quick time for the audio as there was no images and at the same time start it with VLC for the images as there was no sound :blink: haha, quite wierd !

Back on the vid ! Enjoyed that alot, both extremly good rider, nice style too and loads of variation :D

Good job :)

That was awesome, editing was great, songs were nice and the riding was minto (Y)

I love the style that Ali has, the way he goes big but makes everything look smooth and easy, and the spin tricks he adds in.

About time u relased this craig i have been waiting for it for months lol, the vid was nice and chilled with smooth and very interesting riding throughout there is a lot of style with ali and he is a great rider, rhyl looks a cool place to ride i remember going there on holiday ages ago before i was into trials. Good music and great editing craig keep it up.

Jason