My Zona Zenith Built!

Watson©

Hey Chaps... shes not built yet, but I though I would share with all you guys what I've done to her so far....

Stripped the paint, resprayed it to a nice Matt Black... done a good job if it I may say so myself :P Then wacked some Pink Koxx stickers on it lol... I know it's not a Koxx and people will probally moan at me cause I have them on it but I dont really care, it's my bike... and I think it looks rather Sexual!!! :)

I'm hopefully gettin everything else on Friday so I shall build it up and show you the final Product!!! Im sooo excited :D

Waiting From Tartybikes:

-Pink Fluro with Black Spokes and Black Rimtape

-Zoo! Pitbull Forks

-Maxxis High Rollers Front and Rear

-74-Kingz 4 Bolt Booster

-74-Kingz TPA Wheel

-Boosting to 180mm Disc with Adapter and ZHI Rotor

-Zoo CNC'ed Brake Clamps

-20t middleburn Chainring

-Surly Splined 18t Sprocket ( New Ratio to try out )

I think thats it lol

Here she is.......

[attachmentid=7625]

[attachmentid=7626]

EDIT:

Btw... im gettin rid of the pink grips there too much, waiting for my Black Ritchey WC's Foam bad boys :)

[attachmentid=7680]

[attachmentid=7681]

[attachmentid=7682]

[attachmentid=7683]

[attachmentid=7684]

Watson ;)

post-1164-1161421445_thumb.jpg

post-1164-1161421455_thumb.jpg

post-1164-1161421464_thumb.jpg

post-1164-1161421474_thumb.jpg

post-1164-1161421484_thumb.jpg

Edited by Biker_Watson

*Is currently building the wheels for that beast*

Tasty!

The Legend himself ;)

love it!!!! will look mighty when its all built up, what stem are you gonna use? i might post some pics of my zenith... was gonna wait till my new vid but... oh well.. :-

I'm going to be using a Toxsin stem.... 110cm long with a 10 degree rise... should be nice! :) I noticed your running a high rise one with a few stem stackers, will that not feel ermmm weird and not so nice...??? :ermm:

are you ashamed of the fact it's a Zona? you shouldn't be - they're damn good frames - yet you've disguised it as a Koxx!

do you know how shit a Ford Fiesta would look with Ferrari badges on it? so why do people do it with bikes?

wannabe Koxx owner. (N)

It's his bike, Stop being a Cock.

I think it looks mint, Atm just enough pink to look good but not over the top, Soon might change thou :P

It's his bike, Stop being a Cock.

last time i looked, this was an open forum meaning that i'm intitled to my own opinion.

he posted the pics up here to get people's views - i gave him mine. if you post pics on this (or ANY forum) and just want people to lick your arse and tell you how great your bike is, then don't bother; it's called "reality" and some of you are sadly detached from it.

some people will love this bike - some won't - DEAL WITH IT

Edited by bEavoLa

are you ashamed of the fact it's a Zona? you shouldn't be - they're damn good frames - yet you've disguised it as a Koxx!

wannabe Koxx owner. (N)

No... I'm not ashamed it's a Zona... just didn't like the original paint job and the stickers where horrible and not the colour I wanted them in! I also wanted my Zona to look different from the rest out there and I thought it would look rather nice to have Bright Pink Koxx stickers with a Matt Black frame... also to match my Pink Rims, I'm not a Koxx wannabe... I could of easily bought a XTP if I wanted it... so that kind off f*cks your statement out the window!!! I wanted to try out the Zona as they seem like a really good frame! Is it such a crime to respray it and sticker it up with another bike make... in my eyes it doesn't... Yes fair enough its in your own opinion but here is ways to say things and your's just wasn't the rigth way - could of said something like, 'It's not really my cup of tea' , 'Don't really like it' etc etc instead of accusing me of being a Koxx wannabe <_<

I think it looks mint, Atm just enough pink to look good but not over the top, Soon might change thou :P

Yeah it probaly will be over the top with the more Pink to come lol... but acht well I'll get used to it, plus I'm not always going to have the Pink Rims... go back to black ones after they die... I just want something different for a change :)(Y)

Yeah it probaly will be over the top with the more Pink to come lol... but acht well I'll get used to it, plus I'm not always going to have the Pink Rims... go back to black ones after they die... I just want something different for a change :)(Y)

It'll be reet B) Pinks still cooooool