Help Me Choosing New Frame!

nobody home?

Do you want short or long?

The MBKs have a 1100mm wheelbase, and the Ashton is 1055mm.

I've had a quick go on Bessell's MBK, and it does ride very nicely. Nice and stable on the backwheel.

Never rode an Ashton, but many people love how they ride.

Can I ask why you are looking at spending £400 on a trials frame when you don't even vaguely know what style or geometry frame you are after?

Have goes on other peoples bikes and see what geometry etc you like the most. then think about shelling out the big money. You'll regret spending £400 on an MBK then riding an Ashton and realising its much more you're kind of thing, and visa versa.

you've been a bit vague

Yea like would i take a trials bike anywhere where i would take a mountain bike???? NO

can you compromise between a mountain bike and a trials bike.........

no not really because of the set up wide bars rigid forks small frames slick / grippy tyres

brake choices

you really need to decided which bike you want more..... a mountain bike or a trials bike

I'm looking for something more like for bomb drops, street, and some mountain competition.

Cheers ^_^

get off! ofcourse he doesn't. What you think this is, a trials-forum? :turned:

he does have a point though, you've been a bit vague

'cos that really sounds like he wants a trials bike, matt... :closedeyes:

i think you're a bit confused mate. might want something closer to a freeride hardtail like a cove stifee or sommet. if you do want a trials frame though, cant really go wrong with an awshton or those yabba(old koxx lb) frames for like 180 was it?