Yellow Hub?

Smallville

is it not a mavic hub? the ones they use in their wheels sets look very similar

No its not. The mavic hub is for a 20mm axel, the ones on a suspensionfork. I just checked Zhibike.com and they have just released disc front hubs that looks like in the picture shape wice but not in that colour. Maybe that colour is something special for thier team raider. Dont think they look so good in yellow but its allways interesting with new parts.

Why the hell do people keep thinking that things in that picture are cool? Martyn Ashton would be spinning in his grave.

Stupid helmet

Stupid pink rims

Stupid yellow hubs

Stupid pixie boots

Etc.

People is not stupid for thinking that some parts are cool. Maybe everyone dont like what you like. If you like everything black go for it but I want call you stupid for that. And according to Martyn he can continue spinning in his grave I dont care. Guess John Lennon is spinning in his grave if he heard all the shit misic that are made today. But thats how it is, as time goes new trends will come.

No its not. The mavic hub is for a 20mm axel, the ones on a suspensionfork. I just checked Zhibike.com and they have just released disc front hubs that looks like in the picture shape wice but not in that colour. Maybe that colour is something special for thier team raider. Dont think they look so good in yellow but its allways interesting with new parts.

They come with a converter i think. So that you can use quick release axles

Its not a Mavic, 1. AS said above, you cant radialy lace them in any way. 2. They dont make them in 32 hole. 3. You can see that it uses normal spoking, not straight pull ones like the mavic.

Looks like its just a custom painted one.

Edited by Dont you Just Hate it When...

Its not a Mavic, 1. AS said above, you cant radialy lace them in any way. 2. They dont make them in 32 hole. 3. You can see that it uses normal spoking, not straight pull ones like the mavic.

Looks like its just a custom painted one.

Unless you're a Mavic team rider :-

Unless you're a Mavic team rider :-

Pretty sure they still wouldn't make them in a 32hole option, as it would require entirely different forgings due to the hub design, its not like just drilling a different amount of holes in a normal flange. I know some of the team riders used to run 32 hole Dee-Max rims on hope/other makes hubs (sometimes painted yellow so as not to draw attention), but never seen a mavic hub in 32hole before.

Pretty sure they still wouldn't make them in a 32hole option, as it would require entirely different forgings due to the hub design, its not like just drilling a different amount of holes in a normal flange. I know some of the team riders used to run 32 hole Dee-Max rims on hope/other makes hubs (sometimes painted yellow so as not to draw attention), but never seen a mavic hub in 32hole before.

They exist, can't remember where though...

Eh? Bet you don't know Swedish as well as he knows English? :ermm:

Would be funny if I did. But no, I actually didn't realise he was swedish. Which is quite ironic cos it means he's obviously not stupid :turned:

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Would be funny if I did. But no, I actually didn't realise he was swedish. Which is quite ironic cos it means he's obviously not stupid :turned:

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Dont be to sure. Sometimes my girlfriend says Im stupid, but she may have her reasons :D