Saddam Hussein Sentenced To Death

Walleee

You have to understand that this is not about martyrdom. Keeping Saddam alive allows the possibility for him to escape, which allows him the possibility to return to power. What if the next Iraqi PM suddenly turns out to have been a supporter all along, and then sets Saddam and his former cabinet free?

He quite simply, is too dangerous to be kept alive. The kind of things he has done to people are unthinkable, and there are very, VERY few others in the world with that kind of disreagrd for human life, and even less who have the intellegence and cunning to control it like Saddam has.

He is one of the most dangerous men in the world, and although I don't feel killing can solve anything, his continued existence is too much of a danger to all those he formerly terroised.

Think of the things he has done to people, then image him when he's pissed off. Give him a nuclear arsenal, and then forget Iraq, start worrying about the rest of the world.

Rich

When Suddam dies.........hell will break lose, imagine if the American president was sentenced through Iraq, or Tony Blair etc...........We'd strike back.

We didn't sentence him. Iraq did, their judge, their court, their legal system. People can SAY the United Nations have had a hand in it, but without conclusive proof, there will be no available precedent for Iraq to launch a counter strike without being crushed by the US.

Rich

I was just about to post about this! hanging sounds good

amen.

rape by kuwaiti sounds good - but what about the shiahs (whatever) and the kurds and all the others he f**ked over - there'd be a queue a mile long and somebody'd still get left out

Edited by poopipe

There still will be riots no matter which countries legal system has sentenced him to death, people always find something to riot about, and i seriously doubt that iraqi's like the British or Americans, just as alot of people don't like immigrants in this country. So British/American troops are the easiest targets.

thanks god. and the rest of em can go home f**kin sick of this. we should do what the auzzys do. When people they dont want liek immagrents try to get in the country and they get near they shoot the f**k out the ships.

I do agree with you there, not in the sense that we should shoot the shit out of the ships, waste of bullets and metal that they're shooting through. We should stop bending over backwards for them though. The ones that say they have come to this country for a 'better life' are just bullshitters, they've moved to this country so they can exploit it, no other country would have it, but us we are to lenient about this sort of shit. Think about all the money we have already spent on them. I live pretty close to shelton, and they were the first to get all these nicely paved speed bumps, and perfectly tarmaced pavements. Then there's the way that they protest to our countries rules about wearing their vales when taking photo's for passports etc. If it were me that was PM i'd tell them to get f**ked if they want to live in this country they should bloody well live by our rules.

rant over.

1 more comment i cant wait. I want to go and watch it. And laugh and point and shout right at the last minute dirty fag and make sure there the last words he will here then go home and show everyone me filming it. God im sick. owel have fun hangin matey

Keeping Saddam alive allows the possibility for him to escape, which allows him the possibility to return to power. What if the next Iraqi PM suddenly turns out to have been a supporter all along, and then sets Saddam and his former cabinet free?

I think any one thats has a gun to your head. And a face that looks like he's just sucked off Borat would gain support quickly.

At last. He wasnt liked in iraq before anyway, treated most of the country very cruelly, especially the kurdish people.

Not strictly true. He was pretty well liked by the people he didn't persecute - at least according to the iraqi bloke I worked with in Greece (he was one of them). That particular bunch didn't suffer until the sanctions were put in place after the first gulf war.

am i the only one who doesn't give a shit if saddam is alive or dead?

we should never have got involved, it was non of our buisness what was happening else where in the world.

i am pretty sure most people who are now saying things like "thank god, good ridence" had never even heard of saddam before the "war on terror". yet they just believe what they read in the papers and hear on tv and jump on the bandwagon to nowhere.

was trading US and British troops worth it? really? I would rather have 20 of our men still alive, and have another 2000 iraqis killed by saddam to be honest. And after saddam is gone, out people will still be dying, for absolutely no reason.

plus i have yet to see any hard evidence that saddam actually tortured or killed anyone, kinda like the holocaust ey.... ;)

it's all bullshit, and everyone eats it up. I don't like saddam, infact i don't like the entire middle east but what give us the right to pass judgement on him? when we have never had anything to do with him, and nothing he has done has ever effected us in any way? if iraq was so bad the people would of done something about it themseleves.