Wheel Swtiching

trialsgal

Sorry but , what the hell is wheel switching??

Jump on a wall with frontyre than switch to backtyre??

We all call it coust over here...cause the caustellier brothers

invented this technik! (i guess)

Well i guess its easier on a 20" becaus of the shorter way

to back wheel....or...hmm....maybe both is quite hard! :)

martin

how the hell do you know? ive done 32 to a rail and 30 over rails.

im on about switches, also known as wheelswaps and transfers. not front to back like wheeler does in his video.

not sure what your on about ash, :S to many different names for the same trick :S , what is a switch?

edit; is a switch where you have the front wheel on a wall, and then balence, then hop up to back wheel?

if so i get it now, i thort this was on about 'front to backs' because some people call em 'wheel swaps'.

Edited by ben beckett

wheeler does both techniques well,and high.riding in reading with him a while back he was wheel swapping pretty big stuff.but which exactly are we talking about? from static,with the front on top of said object,then lifting to back wheel depends.26"will obviously have the longer frame advantage,but the mod is more manouverable.personally i think 26" is easier,but then again,i cant ride a mod for buggery!ask wheeler and he'll answer differently.its all down to technique,not wheel size.if you look at the pro's and con's,they tend to balance each other out.

by the way wheeler agrees that its technique not wheelsize,and his mums fit :P

Carl

look, does it matter which is easier? seriosly, if it was easier on a mod, then you would'nt just go buy a mod Just for wheel swapping, that would be ghey. i recon its all down to the rider and geo they prefer. say world champion rode bike X, had his perfect geo, could wheel swap 45". then he gets on bike B, and cant even do 40"?(this is an example).

Its all about the geo,bike setup and the rider of the bike...