High Bb Bikes

bike rider

just wondering what having a high bb does to your riding style ie, whats easyer ,whats harder

thanks too all

mike

hey

i have zoo python 05 and thats alot easier to keep on the back wheel and sidehop BUT its realy hard to up to back wheel things at first, i belive it helped me be able to do alot of things easier

mike

who was that ? <_<

its different some love it some hate it - To me it seems that most people look stupid riding them but some manage...

I personally cant go near them ....

bessels MBK feels ok (ish) but thats about it

they are just for mod riders who want big wheels .... :P

But to be honest pete you could bearly ride your bike becuase of the isuess so to be honest you can tell what the goes like surley.

Nah petes a pro trials rider remember, by his own admittance. He does a 12 foot drop everytime he goes riding, probably just as a warm up for 16'+ drops.

@ali c : (Y) You are just the best Ali! :D guess the great man is you?

Well high bb feels good on backwheel but looks gay sometimes....

and it's also hard to bunnyhop i think!

High bb is just for getting higher not for fun of bike ridin'! (N)

Martin B)

Edited by SubZero

Oh i'm osrry mr f**king expert! What i mean along with Inur is that anyhting you would of rode before is a lower lower down to the eye thus mkaing it much less daunting.

I ride better on my own and with people i trust.

For 1 have never seen you do the drop gap at the ancour/memorial like i do.

Also your trashing every and any threads here! Grow up, be a man and deal with it. if you need to vent, be more of a man and say it to my face on a ride or when you seeing you misis in town. MSN is okay but still uber cowardly.

You've killed this topic now...whoo well done

Personally ive not ridden many high BB frames, i dont fine they make much difference in feel, except when it comes to bunny hops and manuals. Cause of the high bb just makes your leverage less, and so your font doesn't come up as well. Sure with practice, you'd get used to it though.

P.S - See you saturday Pete

Edited by Orgun_Donor

I think he's on about the memorial drop gap, that in another forum he made out that it was him snapping his BB on it, even though it was Rich Pearson. Fair play if you have do it Pete, but get a video of yourself, not someone else :wink2:

Comedy!

Na if there is a drop gap I haven't seen/done at the anchor Id happily do it. Will be doing a nice gap to rail i've not seen anyone do(think a few have done it though). Altho its a shame I cant see Pete try this gap between 2 benches again. Made me chuckle last time.

Comedy!

Na if there is a drop gap I haven't seen/done at the anchor Id happily do it. Will be doing a nice gap to rail i've not seen anyone do(think a few have done it though). Altho its a shame I cant see Pete try this gap between 2 benches again. Made me chuckle last time.

Yeah getting to the back of the bench was an effort but after i snaped a magura slave doing so i stoped doing them for a bit!

The ancor memorial over the road from bar haha.

I duno if i'll ride tonight as i need to get my frame helicoiled!

Just boilding my cnc backings to give them a clean as i'm going to run some of my new material in them and let Woody grind the hell out of my rim eheheh!

The Rich thing, non of you know why thats come about so till you do i'd keep you traps shut