What Scares You Most?

Abdab.

I'm quite bored so i just thought id post up to see "What scares you most"...

If its bike related then hooks are quite scary, everytime 9i do when i always think what if my front wheel doesn't clear the wall ( The thought of smashing your nose into a wall is off putting)

And non bike related i hate rats , there flithy creatures and they should all die...

Scare the sh!t out of me!

What about you?

Abdab...

I'm quite bored so i just thought id post up to see "What scares you most"...

If its bike related then hooks are quite scary, everytime 9i do when i always think what if my front wheel doesn't clear the wall ( The thought of smashing your nose into a wall is off putting)

And non bike related i hate rats , there flithy creatures and they should all die...

Scare the sh!t out of me!

What about you?

Abdab...

Well bike related (as silly as it sounds) I dont like hopping up on to walls which have really big gaps on the other side straight down because I think I will screw it up and end up nose diving and consequently dying!

On the non bike side of things. Im not scared of much really.

p.s rats are cute haha.

Phil

mentally disabled people :$

am I the only person that feels really awqward an pretty scared by these people approaching you?

hahahahahaha, LMFAO :lol::lol::lol:

the drunk pikey things that approach you at night when your on your own and there is about a family of those dicks....... that would make me awkward

apparently rats themselves are extremely hygenic, it's just the place they live is the dirty/filthy thing about them...........correct me if i'm wrong BUT i heard it on TV..........so it must be correct :-

I think your right but still i cannot stand them....

Oh i forgot to mention i am homofobic, im scared when nears gays :$

No offence to anyone who is gay though!

Lets here some more :)

Abdab...

I am scared that my back break will slip when i back wheeling a wall or i am about to pedal hope stairs, i think this fear came from an incident a few weeks back when i was about to hope a stair set when my back break slipped and my back landed on the stairs. I am now going to order some plaz pads and a booster which i think will make me feel a lot safer. (Y)

clowns!!! i cant stand clowns there just creepy old dudes in make up ohh its the stuff of nightmares.

bike related i have to say my rear wheel slipping when goin to gap from something high. happened to my on a section me and my friends made and ever since then im terrified of it :(

Your freewheel breaking : Just as you're about to drop off from a height/do a gap.

Happened to me twice a long time ago.

And your foot slipping off your nice new (and sharp ) beartrap pedals in the wet :!

You know the solution for that don't you son....Run a freehub or a decent freewheel.

Dan.

I am scared that my back break will slip when i back wheeling a wall or i am about to pedal hope stairs, i think this fear came from an incident a few weeks back when i was about to hope a stair set when my back break slipped and my back landed on the stairs. I am now going to order some plaz pads and a booster which i think will make me feel a lot safer. (Y)

Did that last Saturday, BROKE THE MOFOIN STEP! and i got hurt, all ok now though.

I'm scared of dying. Face planting. Anything else that will cause long term/ bad damage to my persons. AND worst of all, missing Blue peter.

Edited by Fat Pants

Recently...

Back brake slipping through...

Snapping frame...

Money... :ermm: (spend it too easily... when trying to save...)

the fact that it might not snow this winter!!! :( (snow boarder...)

Oh i forgot to mention i am homofobic, im scared when nears gays :$

No offence to anyone who is gay though!

So whats ACTUALLY wrong with gays then?

It isnt their fault they preffer men... (seeing as men ARE the better sex :P ) hehe.

Im not gay, at all, but im not bothered about them.

The only gays i dont like is the ones which act all "puffter" like... does my tits in...

As long as they dont touch me arse, i aint fussed...

mentally disabled people :$

am I the only person that feels really awqward an pretty scared by these people approaching you?

Same here mate, they scare the Shit out of me! BIG TIME....... Like 3 years ago this nutcase started chassing me because he thought i was jesus????? :blink::unsure:

And Trials wise is large gaps to front wheel incase you come up a wee bit short your f**kED. Or Hieghts on a bike. (N)

LiL KiAl. (Y)

Like 3 years ago this nutcase started chassing me because he thought i was jesus????? :blink::unsure:

hahaha

non bike related. well 50/50

a days riding with Mr Oakley then walking home in the dark and seeing a little girl in middle of the road dressed in white just looking at me, that scares the s**t out of me just thinking about it! :o

pAuL!!

Edited by mrturner08