Brief Sesion Today

weewillywinky

knob the f**k off! dont even own a b*****d lid. im skint from the bike itself cant afford nessesitys like bike helmets! if i die its my time to do so!

haha yeh i stole the scarf off a girl, what a nice boy i am :-

and cheers for the bike comments, if anyone would like to offer me a substantial amount of money for it go ahead!

Nice pics Andy, a couple of things though. When you borrowed the camera off Chris, he should have told you two things:

1) Put the 350D on the sports setting, not just leave it on the green square. The shutter speeds have dropped and as a result you've got some blur on a couple and

2) Put the flash up and use it. That would have helped illuminate the subject better against the bright sky.

If you use it more in the future, you may want to try some of the other settings, but it's a good attempt!

knob the f**k off! dont even own a b*****d lid. im skint from the bike itself cant afford nessesitys like bike helmets!

You can blow £500, give or take, but you can't spare £40 for a good lid? That just does not make sense. If you roll along on your bike and fall sideways keeping your hands on the bars, the speed at which your head hits the ground is enough to kill you. That's before you start mucking around in a park or doing moves.

You said it yourself, neccesities. What trials riders do is intrinsically dangerous, and the more you can do to limit the risks, the better. On my XC bike, I once fell about 8ft and landed on my head. My helmet destroyed itself, but I'm convinced it helped limit my injuries to just a concussion that day. Without it I could have been a lot worse.

We - the forum - don't say these things to wind you up, we say it because we're concerned.

Yes i can agree. the way you have put it has not wound me up at all and ive taken in your sound advice

You also commented back upon the topic my good friend started properly and have tried to help him out with his phtography skills whereas them other c**ts didnt do any of this. They did not reply to the topic in any way shape or form how my friend had assumed people would. One person already pointed out i did not have a helmet on, and only said that, nothing about the topic, then i made it clear id registered with that and some1 else does it? You see why im wound up?

Thanks for your help on the photography subjecT I am sure this will help in futre.

scott

Yes i can agree. the way you have put it has not wound me up at all and ive taken in your sound advice

You also commented back upon the topic my good friend started properly and have tried to help him out with his phtography skills whereas them other c**ts didnt do any of this.

I'm glad you've taken it on board, but you really need to not let things like this get to you, otherwise a *lot* of web forums will wind you up.

And can you please cut down on the swearing? This is a family forum after all...

Nice pics Andy, a couple of things though. When you borrowed the camera off Chris, he should have told you two things:

1) Put the 350D on the sports setting, not just leave it on the green square. The shutter speeds have dropped and as a result you've got some blur on a couple and

2) Put the flash up and use it. That would have helped illuminate the subject better against the bright sky.

If you use it more in the future, you may want to try some of the other settings, but it's a good attempt!

lol it's my 350d i bought one of my very own, pretty much the first opportunity i got to use it. had it on the sports setting for most of the time its just cos we were panning the camera along with the rider is why its blurred and only realized that the flash looked better after we finished lol, still coming to terms with all the little bits it has but cheers for the advice. much appreciated.