• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you answered no, why?

• I didn't I answered YES
    • No time
    • No patience
    • Don't understand it
    • Don't know how to do it

Just interested really on how big sudoku is. As its supposed to be a new craze in the UK I just want to see how many of you are taken in (like me) by it

BTW for the second question, if you have more than 1 answer, just choose the one that has the biggest affect. Any other thoughts please post (Y)

Thanks

its actually f**king awesome

ive totally completed 3 books (200 in each) difficult ones. i am god like at them, im about 1/4 way through my 4th

get the times ones if your interested, they are the hardest

EDIT: for terror-error, i am not actually a geek, i dont actually do sudoku, i dont actually like sudoku. i was being sarcastic, although it was quite convincing, that i am proud of (Y)

Edited by ash-kennard

its actually f**king awesome

ive totally completed 3 books (200 in each) difficult ones. i am god like at them, im about 1/4 way through my 4th

get the times ones if your interested, they are the hardest

**GEEEEEK**

I dunno how they can be awesome, all they are is numbers... which eventually piss you off!

Not enough time in the day for it even if I did want too. Infact the extent of my knowledge of Sudoku is that its some kind of puzzle and Carol Vordaman is involved in it somehow? Haven't had the interest to find out any more about it.

I prefer to spend my free time by watching quality broadcasting such as Neighbours, Deal or no deal and the Jeremy Kyle Show. :-

I can't think of anything more pointless than sitting figuring out a bunch of numbers in squares. What the hell is the point of that? Why would you WANT to do that? I mean crosswords, you end up with a bunch of words that mean something, and there's sometimes a prize :D But what on earth do you get at the end of a sudoku puzzle?

Nothing that's what! If anyone says "A feeling of satisfaction that you have acheived something" then I will go ape, haha, you have achieved nothing :P

Haha, rant over!

Davey