Crimbo

Ducko

crimbo  

55 members have voted

1. 1. crimbo is it good or bad?

• ye its ace
    • its crap!

don't understand why some people hate christmass..

anyway, i like it because of the whole atmosphere around it and most important; presents :-

Christmas = lots of rows / bicerring

people at each other throats becuase were never forced to be in the same room

parents not being satisfyed with watch TV and expect us to talk to each other....

getting presents such as a set of allen keys or insurance.... wooop deeee deeee

do still love present time and the smiles and the picture moments

if christmas only lasted like 3 days it would be ok!

its rad when your 13 or below, any older than that and its wank in my opinion, im a right grinch, i got up this morning and my parents were going MERRY CHRISTMAS and i wasnt assed, mainly cause i just got up and couldnt be arsed with stupid STUPID parents.

im going away next christmas, england is wank.

Edited by James_Porter

I jus evened it out at 50/50 by saying i LOVE it!

Is just a good time of year. Have a holiday off school for a start and i just like to make the most out of christmas an birthdays etc cos it gives me somethign to look forward to. :)

Also theres something magical about this time of year in general. I know it's cold and everything but those crisp, cloudless days with the frost are amazing.

I still like it.

Never excited about it though. If i hadn't have seen loads of tacky lights on peoples houses, i wouldn't even realise it was christmas. Whereas many a year back, i would be very excited that it's only3 days till christmas. But i guess thats just part of getting older.

Plus staying up till one every night will ruin the whole night time excitement thing, as it will be the same as any day. More than likely ending up with a pizza and possibly drunk.

Can't say i have much to look forward to though. Laptop case and money, wooot.

if i ever met anyone who didnt like xmas id slap them.

you get free stuff

atomsphear is usually great

loads of tasty food

alochol

no work

unless u have a decent reason like ur mum died on xmas then f**k off.

Word (Y)

I'm pretty excited for christmas this year, don't really know why. But all the same no ones killing it for me :P

Don't mind it haha, quite cool... Meet boring people, talk about boring stuff... But hey everyone is jolly and you have a good reason to get drunk! Sadly for me, my birthday is the 23, so basicly, I'm tired seeing freakin' gifts by the 24th at midnight, or is it just that I hate people being all over you and being over exited ?

Good excuse to drink during the day though. (Y)

My sentiment exactly

and Dave, your almost correct but you missed off 'spending loads on other peoples free presents'

I dont mind it myself, i just cant do with the repeated Xmas songs and the die hard santa lovers

Frooty

P.S. I aint voted as i dont agree with either, its no ace and its not crap, im somewhere in the middle

Edited by fruitbat