Lucky Git

lankyri

ok mum went shopping today as i was still in bed and i go down stairs as shes came in and she says to me i got a present for you outside in the car what you can have now, so i pop out in the cold and whats that in the car o yes

2 crates of fosters

and a crate of redbull

i love my mum

but together they make magic happen!!

(or maybe not :sick: )

redbull and grolsch makes for a lively combination

also, wont get you drunk, but redbull and mcdonalds bananna milkshake also tastes uber yum :)

i like redbull

Red Bull = f**k loads of sugar = get fat + memories of nights getting far too pissed on double Vodka Red Bull's

george seamons got power shits off the stuff, think he had about 30cans in a weekend, i laughed

i think joe is probaby right my mum does think like that, sorry guys for like putting a new topic up didnt realise my bad

fosters aint that bad ive had my fair share of foster pints and some was rank but some i could enjoy also it take me ages to get drunk on fosters unless im downing them

merry xmas all

george seamons got power shits off the stuff, think he had about 30cans in a weekend, i laughed

I had a worse hangover from Red Bull than I ever have off alchohol. I was halucinating and all sorts. Made me sleep walk 2 nights in a row too. I would thoroughly not recommend drinking as much as I did in one go!

i dunno if its me, or if its the mood i'm in or what, but why are you porting this thread??? You have essentially made a thread telling people that your mum has bought you something....

why do you feel the need to tell 3000+ people, most of whom you don't know, that this has happened?!?!?!?!?

There not actually a present..

She was to lazy to bring them in...so she thought if she told you, that they belong to u, you would have to bring them in :P

Hahah.

P.s..rick was this really worth a new thread?? happy thread would suffice.

That made me laugh!! :lol:

My boss gave 8 bottles of alcahol,loads of chocalate and nice ham for christmas!

Edited by club_card

i think joe is probaby right my mum does think like that, sorry guys for like putting a new topic up didnt realise my bad

fosters aint that bad ive had my fair share of foster pints and some was rank but some i could enjoy also it take me ages to get drunk on fosters unless im downing them

merry xmas all

Yeah, the ones you enjoyed were after you'd had enough of the ones you didn't enjoy to start thinking about rather fancying the taste of petrol. ;):-

Edited by Dont you Just Hate it When...