Doh...........!

Wright Pads

Meh, i broke my leg on june the 10th, and im getting back on my bike first time tomorrow...have fun petey!

hope your recovery is nice and quick. ooo and speak to simon(physio on here) as he can help alot. He helped me, 1 million times more than the NHS ever did.

ooo and sex is possible, I managed with a cast all the way up to the top of my leg....seriously its possible, just wait a while

Edited by radical rider

Ripped my anti sprain ligament. That hurts like hell. If you rip it you'll know what child birth feels like! Possible brake/fracture but x-rays didn't show, nurse was f**king bitch waiting to die, i also refused to move my ankle as it hurt that much so they couldn't see fully. My ankle was very weak, had huge factors of displacment. I'm off the bike for 3 months as i need to get it fully built up. Not sure if i may ride again or not.

Ripped my anti sprain ligament. That hurts like hell. If you rip it you'll know what child birth feels like! Possible brake/fracture but x-rays didn't show, nurse was f**king bitch waiting to die, i also refused to move my ankle as it hurt that much so they couldn't see fully. My ankle was very weak, had huge factors of displacment. I'm off the bike for 3 months as i need to get it fully built up. Not sure if i may ride again or not.

bummer.