How Old Were You When You Started?

Blair d

How old were you when you started trials? I was 11 when i started, i`m now 13 loving every moment out on my bike unless i fall lol. And what was you first bike? Mines was a t-bird 04 piece of shiz lol but i thought it was amazing at the time :lol:

Cheers Blair

I was 14 but finished when i was 17! then gave up for 2 years and started again...

Funny thing is just as i was giving up i and a mate started riding with Nick G, when i came back onto the scence and watched get1 / our summer i loved it!! thought it was quality he didn't give up and kept riding!!

Well done Nick!! (Y)

17/17 i started on a stripped saracen exess ( i think ) with some chunky forks an a couple of v-brakes my elbows saw hell and back before i could hop properly :- they still looked screwed, then a t-pro which i snapped then onto the zoo python and now im building a adamant A1 26" with horizontal drop outs, should get my wheels tomorrow then all i need is a front brake. W00h00

This is my mates account btw :D