Brake Pads

bionicman

At the moment i run 1 plaz crm pad and 1 rock pad blue both on a sharp grind on the back

it is set up straight and about 1-2 mm away from the rim and it is pretty pants

both sides of the rim have a medium sharp grind and it doesnt make any noise at all

What pads do tunnicliffe, cls use because i never hear or see there back brake slip with some of the huge gaps they do

does any one know? :sick::S

What pads do tunnicliffe, cls use because i never hear or see there back brake slip with some of the huge gaps they do

does any one know? :sick::S

oh my god.... awww i love nt and cls, bum bum bum, there so great, bum bum bum, brake never slip, bum bum bum...

just get a grind and pads that work with a grind - don't forget to pull the brake as well! (Y)

I use koxx bloxx!! in brown..... nice!!

Get your grinder, set it spinning and hold the pads on the side of the disc (the large flat bit not the point) and ensure they are both perfectly flat. Then re-set them up and it should be alright again.

Also make sure your brake mounts are tightly fastened to stop the caliper sliding and moving around, altering the performance.

MUPPET there sponsored by zoo and zoo have there own brake pads i thought it was pretty obvious to be honest lol, i run 1 coust and 1 viz very nice i must say

even though it dont matter what pads you have, just set them up properly and you will have a working brake

Onza citrus on a light grind. fairly long lasting, nice loud sqeek :P and the best part.. quite cheap (Y)

MUPPET there sponsored by zoo and zoo have there own brake pads i thought it was pretty obvious to be honest lol, i run 1 coust and 1 viz very nice i must say

even though it dont matter what pads you have, just set them up properly and you will have a working brake

well they dont ride for zoo! anymore :P CLS rides for Echo and Neil rides for Adamant, But yeh in their videos i think there running zoo! pads

oh my god.... awww i love nt and cls, bum bum bum, there so great, bum bum bum, brake never slip, bum bum bum...

just get a grind and pads that work with a grind - don't forget to pull the brake as well! (Y)

I use koxx bloxx!! in brown..... nice!!

you tit. he had a point and wasnt 'bumming them'

Just because you dont see a slip in their videos, doesn't mean they don't slip at all.

very true but i think its one of cls earlier videos think its called craig python his brake actually slips a few times and i think its on neils bail vids his brakes slip

o well, find me a brake that doesnt slip