British Championships

bonzojim

Hi everybody as there is a list of venues up for the british championships i thought i would put a post up.

So are you doing the British championships this year then???

What do you think of the venues???

Are you looking forward to it??????

Im really looking forward to them this year i think it will be great i hope each one is really hard to raise the level of riding, i aslo think that the competition will be very big this year in every class. i think the venues wil be fantastic as they are in all different parts of the country! i wil be riding all of them what about everone else??????????????????????????????

Cheeers James...

last round that maybe at Hook woods, day before my B'day. (Y):) stroll on. wonder if there is any rules in the handbook this year about drink riding :lol: or if drugs testing has come in with UCI rules in the book. :mellow: its all part of the fun i suppose.

Cant wait. theres alot of travelling to be done all around the July/Aug/Sept time (Y):) i think every week from the Japan World round for 4/5 weeks il be competing each weekend. chaos.

Waynio......................