The Sidehop Thread

python_man

blasphemy

not really when you consider the crap he generally types up here......... the "post a pic of your fave zoo" thread......

strange now that someone else is biting at all the banter.

regards to the pic, the tuck is exsessive and cant be helping you progress. As danny said look at damon and the mount he has to tuck on 57".......

fugley- damn sweet sidehop dude, thats pretty large to say you have no tuck at all. can imagine by the end of the summer you'll be pushing it up and out (Y) keep it up.

and if i do it isn't anything high enough to bother posting in here usually.

Did you say you dont sidehop? :huh: Have you seen your profile picture mate?

Its your sidhopping up a wall >_< - Think befor you say stuff.

Simp - I dont like the feeling of sidehopping, its just feels gash, i can do an averagish height, but i just liked that photo

fugley- damn sweet sidehop dude, thats pretty large to say you have no tuck at all. can imagine by the end of the summer you'll be pushing it up and out (Y) keep it up.

Cheers man, thats the way I hope to go with it.

But at the moment I can't do that height for nothing, I just need to put more confidence into it.

not really when you consider the crap he generally types up here......... the "post a pic of your fave zoo" thread......

strange now that someone else is biting at all the banter.

regards to the pic, the tuck is exsessive and cant be helping you progress. As danny said look at damon and the mount he has to tuck on 57".......

wtf does that mean?

to be honest dude. That tuck, is more extreme, than damon on like 57". Can't you understand in your own head there must be something wrong about your technique ?

vlcsnap-7251719.png

vlcsnap-7252748.png

to be honest go have a w**k over damon danny

Edited by Oli Smith

James Butcher, bloody amazing rider, at this is the most he tucks in the whole motion, he literally lands then stands straight back, none of the twisting the bars crap.

post-11932-1212343781_thumb.jpg

Just shows you don't need to tuck huge to sidehop huge, the prehop is just as amazing, it doesn't look as though he puts any effort into it.

Also not forgetting that he is on one pile of pallets not two. =D

Edited by Fugley

James Butcher, bloody amazing rider, at this is the most he tucks in the whole motion, he literally lands then stands straight back, none of the twisting the bars crap.

post-11932-1212343781_thumb.jpg

Just shows you don't need to tuck huge to sidehop huge, the prehop is just as amazing, it doesn't look as though he puts any effort into it.

Also not forgetting that he is on one pile of pallets not two. =D

hes a beast, can u link to the vid tom cause i aint seen that in ages. i remember that day, we were so shit :P id never seen anything like that in my life up to that point :P