The Sidehop Thread

python_man

Sick that lad your style looks really cool from the pic :)

cheers man

i like how your doing that over something like that, so when you catch yourself, you fly off and smash your head into that flowerpot/fence... nice

looks good though tbf...

naa its perfectly safe thats cardboard ontop of the pallet :)

ASF_0046_0002.jpg

on/off

Edited by jebend

Just a sid from today, really happy with it. Been practicing the tucks for a while and finally managed to get them right.

post-301-1212528518_thumb.jpg

Measured around the 90's. Fisheye makes it look slightly bigger than it should, but i'll live. Little disapointed but gonna go back out tommorow and try again.

Edited by Bob Fossil

Just a sid from today, really happy with it. Been practicing the tucks for a while and finally managed to get them right.

Measured around the 90's. Fisheye makes it look slightly bigger than it should, but i'll live.

LMAO! haha nice

Edited by Mod-Mike

Measured around the 90's. Fisheye makes it look slightly bigger than it should, but i'll live. Little disapointed but gonna go back out tommorow and try again.

Nice edit and nice face :lol:

Edited by Dale-Hill

Haha, shes a beaut mate ;)Lol.

was that just on your warm up yeah? ive heard you do alot bigger on good days. ^_^