The Sidehop Thread

python_man

I can't believe someone bumped a 4 month old pic to call it on being stretched, but it does look like he's right...

post-91-1214424153_thumb.jpg

The wheels look properly oval in the original pic, and although they're probably too flattened in the left pic, they're still more 'wheel-like' than on the right?

I got lobsterdog'd. b*****d.

I don't sidehop but without trying to sound bigheaded think i could do that wall easy without tucking at all.... looks like youv'e been trying to make it look good to get it in the thread.

Me giving the middle finger to this tucking business

gallery_6685_1903_35839.jpg

Im not measurer but it seemed farily Small, probably my largest, landed it clean and landed with no brakes so i was fairly chuffed :)

:-

EDIT: Oh i get it your trying to be funny because you can obiously do 40" peice of piss so your wayy better than me? Really mate not bothered, i ride for fun and my friends, not to be with twats like you :)

Edited by Simps

EDIT: Oh i get it your trying to be funny because you can obiously do 40" peice of piss so your wayy better than me? Really mate not bothered, i ride for fun and my friends, not to be with twats like you :)

Same :)

Naaaaaaa simps (zoo) is safe ...dont think he meant it in a looking down at you way at all.....he is a real mellow chap (Y)

But shit simps uve got some good height on you side hops now...and to land them brakeless is an amazing feeling........well done cheif

Dave

Mine Beastside.jpg

Edited by mrkoxx

Daves got it right,

I was just being who you being about that picture i posted coupl'a pages back. werent trying to say your shit, cause your obv not. Sorrry.

connor.

Well 7 pages back to be more accurate. I'm sure your an alright fella in real life an i repect Dave enough to belive him, but seemed like a bit of a low blow, I like riding and ride to enjoy myself, I've never pushed myself but recently been trying to ride well and it just seemed like a cheap shot, guess i kinda got a thing about people critisising my riding online, if i know you and your my mate and will say it to my face then fair game, but i have no clue who you are.

no worrys though man

EDIT AGAIN: Oh i get it i took the piss outta you earlyer so your getting a digg back, oh thats fine i dont mind then :P

Edited by Simps

EDIT AGAIN: Oh i get it i took the piss outta you earlyer so your getting a digg back, oh thats fine i dont mind then :P

Yeahh thats the one, i wasnt trying to degrade your riding, cause your actually a decent rider (Y) no offence intended.

Hang on.SIMPS ......its summer time ? wears this video :shifty: .....i loved the vid i saw on the monty .....simps how u finding side hops to yourleft?

Dave x

Look up the Essex Sex Tape, and the ryeannapa sex tape :P not a lot of riding in, but there was plently of drinking those weekends! haha yea there is something in the pipe line for summer, dont you worry :P

Oh an i still cant go left :P

sideop.jpg

Dan...........

I dont understand why he needs to tuck that much? James Hart has sidehopped further down the wall where its higher and tuck no where near to the extent of that!

Edited by Liam Zoo!