The Sidehop Thread

python_man

Well, as tricky as tape measures are to use, it's a straight line from the ground up?!

well there is the gap between the wall and where i am taking off. there is like 6 inch of curb then the wall was measured at 39"

First post in hear :unsure:

Please don't slate me i no there not that good!

27-29"I measured today for people that said it wasent that and said it was like 20 so it is 26" ok

Dale

Edited by Dale-Hill

Please don't slate me i no there not that good!

27-29"

Firstly NEVER measure anything, just do it and enjoy your riding

Also man its looking good, just don't use the fad of TRYING to tuck, if you do it naturally then do it, but dont force it :)

Firstly NEVER measure anything, just do it and enjoy your riding

Also man its looking good, just don't use the fad of TRYING to tuck, if you do it naturally then do it, but dont force it :)

first from me(Y)

post-10768-1211985103_thumb.jpg

Just done it naturally :S aint pushed or owt.

I don't sidehop but without trying to sound bigheaded think i could do that wall easy without tucking at all.... looks like youv'e been trying to make it look good to get it in the thread.

The top surface was dusty and the wheels scooted over, f**king hell why is everyone making a big deal out of a photo ?

Yea yea ok! just people trying to help you go higher by standing up and pulling up when you go, not just falling off the side of your bike and making it wayyy more effort than it needs to be.