Beer, Cider Or Spirits

Z o o !!

erm, depends on the situation. summers day, lounging round in the sun, cool pint of cider for the win. down the pub shooting pool, mixture of lager and stout, often dependant on pub/temperature/ atmosphere.

out clubbing it up,ill drink mainly alcopops and spirits. boom necking corkies by the pints where its at.

Usually cider, and when it is, it has to be Magners. Or it would be some Mansfield bitter beer, or Guinness.

If not it would have to be Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey, that stuff is lovely.

Edited by huck_it

have none of you experienced the delights of aspal cider? i think its only available in east anglia (never seen it anywhere else :o), definitely worth a shot (well...pint) if you ever see it :)

i like my bitter to start with (if aspal isn't available), like adnams or youngs, then onto jd and cokes if i want to get very drunk, cos its lush :)

Alcohol poisoning for ***!

Noone ever tell you not to mix your drinks...

For me, it has to be either cider, a nice smooth bitter or some jack daniels.

Had some strong bitter last night, their own brew, around 6% and at £1.30 a pint, cant argue with that! :D

Alcohol poisoning for ***!

Noone ever tell you not to mix your drinks...

For me, it has to be either cider, a nice smooth bitter or some jack daniels.

Had some strong bitter last night, their own brew, around 6% and at £1.30 a pint, cant argue with that! :D

Yeah i make sure i never mix drinks, when i'm out at a party or something i just stick to the one thing all night, usually being cider or some smooth bitter.

But what is the actual reason for not mixing drinks, i have always wanted to know?

Yeah i make sure i never mix drinks, when i'm out at a party or something i just stick to the one thing all night, usually being cider or some smooth bitter.

But what is the actual reason for not mixing drinks, i have always wanted to know?

Apparantly it doesnt get you drunk quicker.... despite the urban myth. However, the side effects are worse and combining strong drinks can be too much for your body to handle due to the higher amounts of chemicals, resulting in liver/kidney failure, alcohol poisoning etc.

Me, Netherking and Moto_Psycho are currently drinking cheap beer (castlemaine!)... After these it's onto the Whiskey, Lemonade and Lime :blink:

It's gonna be an interesting night :sick::sick:

god damn i hate waking up in harrys lock up haha, i cleaned up a bit before i left, interesting smelling farts today!!

also, to those discussing the effects of mixing drinks.... shut up n drink it, its worse depending on if you mix harder drinks, and not as bad if you mix a WKD blue with a fosters...... more alcohol is more damage, end of

just take a multi-vit and a pint of water before you go to sleep, replace all the lost vitamins n stuff