Phil King

philking

Thats the type of video that make you think, why the f**k arn't i out riding my bike now. (well simple answer is, its half 10 and its pissing it down!)

Anyway... I love your style, if i could be so bold.. that is probably the best 26" vid i have seen i usualy hate 26" but there are ony a slight few i like and that is now one of them!

Cheers, Rorz!

not playing for me :( on either site i really wanna see this vid can someone upload it tvsgi or what ever its called please

If they are downloading completely (which it definetely should from my server), then the fact it's not playing won't be solved by hosting it somewhere else.

It's encoded in DivX/XVid - do you have that?

Having been on the ride with you, and from seeing those other clips, I think the best thing about it all is just that you seem to really enjoy riding (and you're damn good at it too, obviously ;)).

Cheers marky boy ;):D i do enjoy it!

not playing for me :( on either site i really wanna see this vid can someone upload it tvsgi or what ever its called please

The codec you need is this, its the divX one that its encoded with. Alrernatively it will probably work on VLC player found here.

Best vid of the year so far by a mile :)

Was the complete package of mega smooth good riding and good origional editing. Also enjoyed the choice of song, none of this heavy metal that others seem to be obsessed with :rolleyes:

Need to get up to london to ride with you and the others again as last time was ace :D

Right i downloaded it and couldnt veiw the bloody thing :( and because i sent that dvd off to you phil i really wanted to see the thing! so i loaded it up on youtube for you so i could veiw it

(hopefully it will make it easier for other people to veiw as well) f**king awsome riding man! i expeted nothing less! your a right tank! sweet hopefully will see you up in london soon!!!! =D

and WOO i was first on the special thanks for filming list! lmao i feel so loved!

it maybe just cos im a weeee tard but i downloaded that new codec which i needed to play the video but now my media player aint bloody workin had to reset my pc :@ and it still aint working, what have i gotta do to watch this awesome kid ride lol

yours sincerly weeeeeetard rick lol

wooo finally saw it :D and must say that was a great video i love your style and you love your polls done well matt for filming as well and the editin was top notch

o and simpsons filming was me as well cos he was always to lazy to film so i did but was his cam lol when you next in london phil

Sorry to bump this up, just wanted to say cheers for the replies and glad you guys liked it (Y)

Next vid should hopefully be out around easter time - might be a natural vid. I will probably see some of you guys on rides and get u to film any decent lines :)