Phil King

philking

Well here it is guys, sorry it has taken so long in the making!

It is encoded with divX so most of you should be able to watch it. I welcome constructive critasism about both the riding and the editing.

Sorry it isn't the bst quality ever, but i had to get it under 50mgb so i could upload it on eengoegidee.... If anyone could upload it on tv.isg.si or whatever it's called then that would be great (Y)

Fire away!

Video 1

Faster link - Thanks to Sopde/Thinkbikes for hosting.

and now a

I would like to thank Matt Staples very much for his part of the filming. His amazing angles and original ideas helped make me look better - Don't watch the vid for the riding, watch it for the filming by Matt

Edited by philking

beautifull video there, i really liked that

The comments here don't do the vids justice :o

Some amazing rideing; very nice lines with alot of post gaps to posts, i'm so scared of those things :unsure:

Nice editing aswell, fits the music perfectly, and great camera angles too

If I ever wanted to explain to someone what street trials is, i would pick this video

even over a neil tunnicliffe or damon watson video

Keep it up dude, looking forward to some more stuff from you (Y)

That was sweeeet!

I thought that it was really good in terms of editing and riding.some unique and creative lines going down as well as some gobsmacking ones!

That gap from the post to the wall in london :blink: total beast.

Had to laugh at Mike as well getting in the way of the camera and checking his stills on that gap from bench to post..:lol:

Max...

If I ever wanted to explain to someone what street trials is, i would pick this video

even over a neil tunnicliffe or damon watson video

Keep it up dude, looking forward to some more stuff from you (Y)

Thanks for that - made my day! Cuffed with that comment :D

That was sweeeet!

I thought that it was really good in terms of editing and riding.some unique and creative lines going down as well as some gobsmacking ones!

That gap from the post to the wall in london :blink: total beast.

Had to laugh at Mike as well getting in the way of the camera and checking his stills on that gap from bench to post..:lol:

Max...

Thanks for that, i deliberately tried to make the lines be more than just a single move, ie, not just a tap, or hook, but then leading onto another move. Thats why it has taken so long to get finished but i am glad u like it :D

Only one thing bad! The last bit,,,,do you know how anoying it is for a camera man to be told to "stop filming now".

lol

(Y)

Ha ha yeah i know it is, just he was being annoying filming EVERYTHING... not even in an artistic way just like random chavs walking by, but yeah i get your point. Thanks for the comments so far (Y)

Edited by philking