Rim Jam

bionicman

'specially formulated glue from loctite'

yeh, as if loctite specially formulated a glue for rimjam break pads, dont know about the design of those backings either, it won't be as easy to change material as it is with the heatsink backing's anyway.......

The glue is made by Loctite, and specially formulated for gluing metal to plastic (Y)

Stan's been very impressed with his test set so far, especially in dry weather.

meh, I just think it's a bit funny stating the obvious, surley all other pads use 'specially formulated' glue? and I'd kinda expect you to have used the right glue anyway especially after over a year of testing.

Edited by jake1516

My pair had significantly more bite and hold as soon as i fitted them, compared to my joypads i had on before. My set don't really make a great deal of noise but they work very well. Wally's set make loads of noise though. He even set them up for me, what a guy!

They where the very first pads from last year i take it? we were having problems with our server and email system last year.

Email me again on rimjam@gmail.com and we can have a chat about your pads :)

Edited by wally

got my pads today they are pretty good i couldn't say there the best pads i have had but they are good :rolleyes:

They normally take a little while to bed in, they seem to get better and better the more you use them.