06 Leaver Blades

Ryan Blackwell

I'd say the Deng blades do feel a lot nicer personally. They also feel a lot stiffer. I'd say go for it.

Edit: Also, before shelling out try filling your current lever down so you can adjust the reach out further, it defiantly helps the feel a lot. The 06 ones just can't be adjusted out far enough.

Edited by Dont you Just Hate it When...

Also, before shelling out try filling your current lever down so you can adjust the reach out further, it defiantly helps the feel a lot. The 06 ones just can't be adjusted out far enough.

Too True!

Deng blades are great, I just bought one and they really are very solid, give a great feel

If you're going to spend £15 on a maggie one, pay the extra tenner and get a deng - worth the money!

Go for it,

Nathan

ash is only sayin that cus he cant afford them :P ignore him... iv got an adamant one for my rear brake and its fookin lush!!!!! i didnt think there would be much difference but there is, they also a bit longer then norm maggy ones so you get more power from them and the finger position is perfecto. deffo worth the dolla. get bens then strip them if you want to... mine was green and stripped proper nice. now all shiny and silver :P go 4 it

ash is only sayin that cus he cant afford them :P ignore him... iv got an adamant one for my rear brake and its fookin lush!!!!! i didnt think there would be much difference but there is, they also a bit longer then norm maggy ones so you get more power from them and the finger position is perfecto. deffo worth the dolla. get bens then strip them if you want to... mine was green and stripped proper nice. now all shiny and silver :P go 4 it

porter gave one away on the last big bristol ride, i didnt want it...

i've only ridden prawns bike with a deng lever but it does feel sooooo much comfier than my maggy one.

what alternatives are there to the deng levers? adn does anyone make a different lever for a 06 magura louise? sorry to hijack.

Pretty sure Danger Boy do one for the louise dude. I havent heard of any 05 HS33 blades other than the deng ones I don't think.