If You Had £1300

Synergy

I'd probably just spend it like normal. Buy realistic parts instead of brand new shizzle. Where i could i'd get good quality second hand stuff and save myself a tonne of cash, whihc could be used on booze, new tv, new computer, driving lessons etc.

I'd finish learning to drive and pay for insurance to get me put onto the missus' car, dont need anything major for bike cos don't ride it enough

In fact am due to come into some cash soon so driving it is i thinking!

Frooty

Edited by fruitbat

Id buy a Iolo (echo pure 2004 geo copy) mit disc mount unt dual 205 hopes mit the carbon lever blades yah ?

ho 2's ... echo front rim on the back and a lighter wide front rim on the front. burns mit a guard a little like Ali c's (if hed make one for me) and probably a rollhoff (although) my kingz is pretty good too)

EDIT

hmmmm why does the forum correct spanners who write y a and mean you ? just ban the buggers.

Just out of interest, what is the geo on those 2004 pures you love soo much?

Just out of interest, what is the geo on those 2004 pures you love soo much?

its roughly ..... 385 stays, zero to minus a couple mm bb :lol: 1065 length with a 72 ish headangle - also a 12cm heatube giving a pretty stupendous reach for a shortish bike. upright riding position with quite abit of rise set up on bars n stem. similar feel to an ashton but without the mega steep headangle. great for everything - it feels like home.

its lighter than a new short zoo or control and is stiff enough for me ... basically - its perfect apart from no disc mount. which i would love.

oh and it has a seat tube. :rolleyes: