If You Had £1300

Synergy

basically i did 120 hours of overtime and decided to buy a new bike (£1300) was just wondering what biek would you lot buy if you had that to spend and why? i decided i wanted something shorter than my python because i cant ride it to save myself on natty

Edited by Synergy

get something custom from tarty probably.. some nice frame like a mbk or koxx and maybe a pro2 or king back hub, tryall rims etc.

have a chat to tartybikes or phil at select, i'm sure they'll be able to build a pretty damn pimp bike for 1300 quid.

personaly id get some sexy new parts for my current bike like echo 07 rims and stong good stuff, and also buy the lightest set up i could get, and then when i go for a huge ride or a comp use the lighter set-up... and for you usual riding use the stronger set-up.. if u get what i mean

well after recieving that money i would ring couple mates go for a massive piss up and then then when ever i can see straight and stand up i would walk over to the pc and go onto the tarty website and order

coust frame

06 pro2 on black hog

front pro 2 on hog

echo stem

onza 28 riser bars

super pro cranks (burns)

v 12s

fly guy forks

you gt the piccy or i would just pimp my ninja 365 up

I would build up one of those 24" ciguena things on tarty with Viz rims and dual hope mono trials. And tensile cranks, and one of the new echo bb and a ffw.

In reality I would spend about £400 on my bike and bank the rest. Or get a motorbike.

id probabky go to the local brass house for a threesome, and buy my mates drinks all weekend :rolleyes:

now there's someone who's got his priorities straight

I recently found myself in the same situation. I bought a laptop, some tyres and some pedals. the rest is going on beer, drugs and loose women

Id buy a Iolo (echo pure 2004 geo copy) mit disc mount unt dual 205 hopes mit the carbon lever blades yah ?

ho 2's ... echo front rim on the back and a lighter wide front rim on the front. burns mit a guard a little like Ali c's (if hed make one for me) and probably a rollhoff (although) my kingz is pretty good too)

EDIT

hmmmm why does the forum correct spanners who write y a and mean you ? just ban the buggers.

Edited by manuel