No Where To Bike

ashley

be creative, or, pikey some pallets. but make sure you get the plymouth over the 13th-15th of april (Y)

could do as its only down the road but its bit cold ignore that rong one

be creative, or, pikey some pallets. but make sure you get the plymouth over the 13th-15th of april (Y)

try if i havent got any footy.ash

Edited by ashley

I like how your being creative, Answering the same question with two different answers...Props (Y) .....You could take some pallets from a industrial estate? Or maybe ride the industrial estate? How exactly big is your back/front garden?

I like how your being creative, Answering the same question with two different answers...Props (Y) .....You could take some pallets from a industrial estate? Or maybe ride the industrial estate? How exactly big is your back/front garden?
the front is small because its full of me mothers flowers and the back is covered in dog turd. theres a small industrial estate up near this chinese but i always have to ask for permision now because i broke this guttering when i fell off.ash

the place whwre i live is so crap for biking the highest drop is bout a curb and there is no rails or side hops.ash

I rode Bude once when I was on holiday. About a 15 minute drive up from you is an amazing motorbike trials center which also allows cycle trials. They have some excellent stuff to ride: concrete tubes, loads of rocks, drops and pallets. Unfortunately I can't quite remember the name of the place as it is only a farm... (I know it begins with w) and is situated on the big curve in land above bude (right on the corner). Also I found that bude skate park is reasonably good for riding but I suppose it all depends what level you are at. I hope I have helped, I will try to get the name and number of the center for you.

Natural?

Cornwall must have some excellent natural stuff and even some decent hoppy townie stuff. As alot of people have said it does make a difference what sort of level you're at with your riding but watch some videos, get inspired and you'll be able to find loads of things that you never thought were there before- trust me! (Y)

Have just found 'Colwith Trials Holidays' on the net, they do motorcycle trials holidays in Cornwall bt I'm sure they'd know of loads of places to ride. www.trialsholidays.co.uk

Edited by veedubdub

the place whwre i live is so crap for biking the highest drop is bout a curb and there is no rails or side hops.ash

Try and get your self to west yorkshire, theres loads of places to ride and loads of riders to ride with. Also try and make your own trials course some how with pallets, pieces of wood, barrels and what ever else you can get hold of.

Try and get your self to west yorkshire, theres loads of places to ride and loads of riders to ride with. Also try and make your own trials course some how with pallets, pieces of wood, barrels and what ever else you can get hold of.

Haha are you joking................. West Yorkshire??? He is closer to France!

Dear lord,

We thank you this day, for giving us NMC.

Let Trials Forum members section not be infested with idiots, buffoons and all things annoying.

Forgive those who can't be arsed to spell, and forgive those that lead us to write stuff like this.

Tom, Danny & The Holy Ghost...

Amen.